Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
21-04-2005, 02:25 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples

Hello
I am researching for a new TV show called unlikely couples which will transmit in September 2005 on ITV 2
I have attached some information telling you what the show is about for you all to have a look at.
I look forward to your response.
Regards
Nigel

PRESS RELEASE

One person in every ten married people are hitched to someone with more than a ten year age gap, according to a recent survey.

One person in twenty is with a partner who is more than five stones heavier than them and almost one in five is with a partner considered to be from a very different background to theirs, according to the study, conducted for a TV company researching the issue of Unlikely Love for a new show.

The experts say the internet is largely responsible for bringing more and more people together from hugely diverse backgrounds, as it’s an anonymous meeting place where people whose paths would never normally cross are brought together on dating sites and in chat rooms.

“It all makes for a richly diverse couples landscape like we’ve never seen before in Britain” says Angela Smith, Executive Producer of The Unlikely Lovers, which her company, Turn On Television is making for ITV2. “Our plan is to tap into the best stories we can find of couples who defy convention and prove that love really can work when the odds are stacked against it. We’re looking for couples who defy convention in every sense of the word – from grannies who are happily shacked up with their toy boys, through to fitness freaks in love with couch potatoes, and millionaires who married their cleaners. If it’s a love story and seems like it’s defied the odds – then we’re interested in hearing about it”

If you feel your story fits the bill, or you know of a couple who do, then you can contact the research team for the programme on 0161-247-7706 or email klare.gaulton@turnontv.co.uk

DO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER DEFY CONVENTION?

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY COUPLES WHO JUST DO NOT FIT THE NORM?

ARE YOU A COUPLE WHO ARE IN LOVE DESPITE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS?

ITV2 is looking for extraordinary couples to take part in a new documentary series celebrating unlikely love.

So, if your relationship doesn’t fit the usual conventions and you and your partner are more like chalk and cheese than bangers and mash…

…then please email us at:
unlikely.lovers@turnontv.co.uk
or call one of us on
0161 247 7701
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2005, 02:30 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
Huh I hope we're not the only people who've been asked to take part... :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2005, 02:59 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
Can I nominate Cat and her goat? You don't get much more unlikely than that Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2005, 03:56 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
crikey, apart from the fact we're not married, Mr G and I are an "unlikely couple" because he's more than 5 stones heavier than me.

I'm not sure whether to be offended or not Big Grin

Gel x
21-04-2005, 05:36 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
i wonder if he is nigel whatshisname you know the producer of survivor and judge on popstars.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
21-04-2005, 06:00 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
I reckon should you really try another site! Wink

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-04-2005, 06:00 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
He was Nigel L (Nigel Lythgoe) kooks, this is Nigel D

I wonder if he is in disguise :laugh:
21-04-2005, 06:14 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
He is however another male poster :w00t:

Psst, Ils, I'll pretend I'm up for it and get him over to the bar for a chat. You round the others up - Dol got a pair of handcuffs for her birthday...

:bye: Hellooo Nige!!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2005, 06:25 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
Are you sure Fee?

[Image: survivor_12.jpg]
21-04-2005, 06:28 PM
ITV2 Unlikely Couples
Oops, I was thinking of that other Lythgoe bloke, not John Lythgoe from Shrek the other wee strange looking fella with the naf beard - who was he?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT