ITV2's Run Up to IAC
15-11-2004, 10:25 AM
ITV2's Run Up to IAC

Starts tomorrow at 10.30pm

Tuesday 10.30pm - 11.30pm - I'm a Celeb: Top Ten Tiffs, Tears & Tantrums

Wednesday 10.30pm - 11.30pm - I'm a Celeb: Top Ten Trails

Thursday 11.20pm - 12.20pm - I'm a Celeb: Ten Funny Moments

Friday 9pm - 10pm - Get Me Out of Here! I'm Tuffers

The Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday programmes are repeated the following night at 8pm

So if you get ITV2 don't forget to watch!!!
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2004, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2004 06:04 PM by Dolores.)
ITV2's Run Up to IAC
Am I going to be hung drawn and quartered for daring to suggest that this is a mite over the top!

I'm beginning to think that perhaps IAC has had it's day and this should be the last year. It's all far far too too commercial and the celebs are more money grabbing than ever, as are the producers etc. I'm sure there will be a million phone lines connected to the above show to vote for your favourite clip etc.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2004, 06:52 PM
ITV2's Run Up to IAC
Dolores Wrote:Am I going to be hung drawn and quartered for daring to suggest that this is a mite over the top!

I'm beginning to think that perhaps IAC has had it's day and this should be the last year. It's all far far too too commercial and the celebs are more money grabbing than ever, as are the producers etc. I'm sure there will be a million phone lines connected to the above show to vote for your favourite clip etc.

Consider yourself swinging and spliced. :boxing:

I enjoy them more and more each year.
15-11-2004, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2004 06:57 PM by Dolores.)
ITV2's Run Up to IAC
Cat Wrote:Consider yourself swinging and spliced. :boxing:

I enjoy them more and more each year.
ooops!! I see I'm in a minority! Still I shall watch it for the buzz on the board which is by far and a way the best thing about the whole show! ..that and Ant and Dec!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-11-2004, 10:05 AM
ITV2's Run Up to IAC
I personally wont be watching the shows that ILS listed above. I feel that is a tad OTT. I just cant wait for the real thing, and will be glued to my chair for two weeks (or is it longer Huh ).

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Janet on ITV2 Ceridwen 11 1,800 08-12-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Who likes Tara Palmer Tomkinson on ITV2 claire 14 1,387 29-11-2004 03:41 PM
Last Post: claire