Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian aka "H"
15-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Ian aka "H"

... well what a surprise this chap has turned out to be.

and what an impassioned diary room speech he gave tonight regarding the victimisation of Shilpa and his feelings on bullying. I was moved, moved I tell ya!

Go Ian! now officially in my top four!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Ian aka "H"
As much as it pains me to say it, he was spot on tonight regarding the antics of Jade and Danielle.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
16-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Ian aka "H"
Well at least I got one of my first impressions right - Ian is sweet - although I'm not sure a man of his years would want to be called sweet, but, no matter, he is. I felt his reaction was completely genuine and not for the cameras.

I do think its a shame that no one actually sticks up for Shilpa to the other HMs, though.
16-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Ian aka "H"
maxine Wrote:I do think its a shame that no one actually sticks up for Shilpa to the other HMs, though.

that's the thing isn't it. If one of the fence sitters actually said something maybe told them all together what they think is happening and how it looks then maybe something would change. as long as Shilpa keeps up the sympathy card and the other three keep up the constant bitching this is all we are going to see on the highlights!

The fence sitters (Cleo and H in particular) are actually prolonging the persecution.
16-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Ian aka "H"
Jeez, so many people with so many issues. Both Cleo and Ian know that bullying is taking place and neither or them have it in them to stop it. Cleo has a total inability to deal with conflict of any kind, and Ian's obviously been damaged by bullyin gin the passt and isn't prepared to go there again.

How hard would it be for one of them to just say "Oi, lay off Shilpa, you're ganging up on her and making her life hell. Leave it out"?

Actually, the person who finally stood up and did that would probably end up winning the whole show, so what's to lose?

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
16-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Ian aka "H"
I, too, was quite touched by H's concern last night. He was very articulate in the diary room and almost, but not quite, said the word racist.

Give him his dues though, when Danielle called Shilpa "a dog"..... H said straight away that it was a nasty thing to say and unnecessary.

To me, Cleo is the one that sits on the fence the most, H is now just steering clear.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
16-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Ian aka "H"
I too loved his speech in the diary room last night ... and i think he might go on to win this now.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Ian aka "H"
Sorry but i just though what a big sissy. another gay man on BB being a woman and crying. plus ca change.

**I heart Northern Soul**
16-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Ian aka "H"
I originally thought he was a bit of a boring wimp, but his diary room speech has changed my opinion - good for him! I don't blame him for not confronting them directly, either - they'd tear him to bits!

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts.
17-01-2007, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2007 01:17 AM by Mars.)
Ian aka "H"
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:another gay man on BB being a woman and crying. .

I may be mis-reading what you've said here, IOW, and I hope I have.

Are you saying that all men who cry in this manner are acting like women?

And with regards Ian, I was expecting to be irritated by him, but i'm not. He comes across as having the best intentions at heart, and just wants to see everyone have a good time.

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]