Poll: If Ant & Dec left.......
This poll is closed.
A national day of mourning would be declared (by former prime minister Carol Thatcher and her father John Major) 6.67% 1 6.67%
I wouldn't watch it any more.......I COULDN'T watch it any more..... 53.33% 8 53.33%
the tears would form new rivers and we'd all eventually drown 33.33% 5 33.33%
what'd be the big fuss? 6.67% 1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ant & Dec left........
29-11-2005, 01:05 PM

What if the diamond geezers themselves announced that thewy would no longer be anchoring the show??:drinking:

.........what if?.....:unsure:

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2005, 01:09 PM
WELL..i would not watch it again.
(mite not even watch it again if they stay!!!it's quite yawnsome.)
These two are triffic..and I LOVE their accents.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
29-11-2005, 01:21 PM
They deffo make the show - I am in fits of laughter at their p... taking. If you watch Dec closely you can see him really trying his hardest not to laugh sometimes.
29-11-2005, 01:25 PM
If you happen to submit a vote in the poll above then please read in the first box....."a national day of mourning would be declared (by former prime minister Carol Thatcher and her father John Major)" where it only reads "....prime minister Carol Thatcher and her father John Major)", which of course makes no sense whatsoever.

Elsewhere please excuse my spelling errors. Poor form.....tut tut...

29-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Is Dec the one on the right? The smaller one?He is my fave...(and i'm not even sure of his name!ha ha)
They don't do a very good job of trying not to laugh.
It must be a dream job...................jealous.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
29-11-2005, 01:40 PM
If the dou.....duo even, left the show then I'd have to watch that space to see who the new host/s would be. I think a large part of my desire to watch the show is based purely on Ant & Dec's delivery of the/their humour (okay, it is scripted for them but they utter it all as if it's off-the-cuff and unrehearsed)

I think they're by far the best thing on the box. And to think I loathed them (particularly Ant) when they were acting (trying to) in Byker Grove......man!

Did someone spot the presenter in them.....or did they pursue that career themselves? Whichever, it was a wise thing.

They're prepared to take the pi*s out of themselves, not only the contestants, and that is always going to endear you to the viewing public (gosh!, I shall have to refrain from, using that term in future - it's almost as overused as "small pockets of resistance" - a term particular to the news networks when describing, well........small pockets of resistance (in Iraq)

Text message:

Ant n' dec r xellent. Ant is the tops and dec is so cooool. Luv ya both - u r both true jordies - Woodstock, North of London, South of Glasgow

29-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Woodstock Wrote:Text message:

Ant n' dec r xellent. Ant is the tops and dec is so cooool. Luv ya both - u r both true jordies - Woodstock, North of London, South of Glasgow
Did you actually send that in?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Well let's face it, they make better presenters than singers!! :laugh:

Did they do IACGMOH before they done Pop Idol or did Pop Idol come first?

I do miss them on Saturday mornings though, Dim an Dom or whatever they are called (those guys in the Bungalow or is the the Dungalow), just are not the same. Sad

I love the fact that they can laugh at themselves and can't quite seem to contain that boyish humour.

I wish the interviews with the celeb that has just left the jungle were longer as we seem to be just getting into it when it is time to go. I am looking forward to Carol's interview, wonder what she will say when she is showing the footage of her peeing at the side of bed, because they will SO show it won't they?! :laugh:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Aondeag Wrote:Is Dec the one on the right? The smaller one?He is my fave...(and i'm not even sure of his name!ha ha)

I often get confused myself. However, I'm now able to make the assertion that Ant is the tall one because they had a wee joke about a trial recently (the Ant farm or somethingorother) and Dec (the wee with the soft voice - perhaps the softest in the world, for a male) kept insisting it be called "the Ant & Dec farm" - anyway, that's my only method of being able to distinguish between the two with regards their names.

They're both funny guys. I just have the wee fella with the softest voice in the world marginally ahead.

29-11-2005, 01:49 PM
OH right...the 'serious' one....
I think he is divilishly cute.:wub:
(Are they lovers???)