Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Were A Bb Guest, What Would You Do
22-06-2006, 07:50 AM

to create added interest for the contestants...

to create added interest for the viewer...

to diffuse back stabbing...

to stay personally motivated to win...

to make sure the audience remembered you...

with your life after BB?

Do you think you'd make a good or bad house mate?

Maureen
Northern angel

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2006, 02:11 PM
I don't know how to answer most of those questions. If I was a BB contestant (and it is a HUGE "if" - I'd never want to be one actually), but IF I was, I don't think I would be able to be anything other than who I am. I don't crave fame and notoriety enough to have a serious game plan so I doubt I'd actually have a plan to make myself memorable to the public, or stay motivated to win. I'd just go with the natural "me" and hope it would be enough.

Which it wouldn't be.

I'm a normal person, which means I'd be a good, or at least inoffensive, housemate for the others, but very dull viewing. I probably wouldn't be up for nomination very quickly or very often, but the moment I was the nation would vote me out for not being freaky enough.
22-06-2006, 04:55 PM
I would sh** stir all the way, but make sure that I let the public know my little game, and it wouldnt be the spiteful hateful way Grace did, it would be more of a wind up and a laugh..........

NOT that I would EVER go in a place like that......I would try my hand in the Jungle long before BB and I dont do moths and insects, they are my biggest phobia :laugh:

BUT the 1st thing I would do in the current house is gag Lisa the vile creature, I have gone reet off her!!!!!!! She would get right on my "oilys" and I would have to tell her cos I cant be 2 faced.......

NIKKI to WIN!!!!!!!:applause: :applause:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
22-06-2006, 05:09 PM
I'd make for possibly the worst housemate ever. I't would be just two minutes after stepping through the door that i would have alienated myself from 67% of the other housemates.

I would be highly intolerant of backstabbing and would refuse to parttake in such behaviour, and thus alienate myself even further through that stubborn refusal.:bored:

It just would not work. My being there would possibly result in the first case(s) of death by pillow (without smothering) ever reported, as i really could not abide other housemates being noisy little bastar*s first thing in the morning.:evilmad:

...no...it simply wouldn't work :wallbash:

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
22-06-2006, 05:29 PM
I don't know, i would never go on Big Brother, i don't want to be famous, i could'nt stand going out and someone taking my picture all the time.:photo:
it would be like being stalked. NO thank you.

would you go on Big Brother Maureen?Smile

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
23-06-2006, 11:49 AM
You wouldnt catch me in the BB House for all the tea in china! I couldnt bear all sleeping together in one bedroom, the cameras in the bathroom and all the backstabbing with people you think are your mates and being cooped up 24-7 with strangers. Plus making a plonker of myself in front of friends, family, workmates and the whole world - no thanks!
23-06-2006, 02:16 PM
MariaRob Wrote:You wouldnt catch me in the BB House for all the tea in china! I couldnt bear all sleeping together in one bedroom, the cameras in the bathroom and all the backstabbing with people you think are your mates and being cooped up 24-7 with strangers. Plus making a plonker of myself in front of friends, family, workmates and the whole world - no thanks!

Exactly :applause:
25-06-2006, 06:39 PM
bridge Wrote:I don't know, i would never go on Big Brother, i don't want to be famous, i could'nt stand going out and someone taking my picture all the time.:photo:
it would be like being stalked. NO thank you.

would you go on Big Brother Maureen?Smile

Hello Bridge,

I turned BB down last year. Much to the annoyance of my own personal management promotion team.

Television exposure whether it is good or bad in there books is still exposure, so I am regularly reminded that I had failed to take on an opportunity.

Likewise Charlotte Church who has never really ressurected her singing career, but is always in the news for all the right or wrong reasons still has a marketable career that has a promotional value to both amateur and professional papparazi.

As I know what its like being stalked from an ex, the invasive nature of this programme afterwards, when is done and dusted means that what you'd been exposed to whilst on TV lives on for some months if not years afterwards.

I also couldn't envisage giving so much up for three months of hell.

Maureen
Northern angel.

25-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Northern angel Wrote:I turned BB down last year. Much to the annoyance of my own personal management promotion team.

Mo, why did you apply to go on a show .... and then when it was offered to you, turn it down ?

Im sure i read in another thread that you had only watched a snippet here and there of BB, and you werent impressed - so why apply ?

Me ... i would LOVE to enter the BB house, and would happily play up to the cameras.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2006, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2006 07:24 PM by Northern angel.)
Bonsai Wrote:Mo, why did you apply to go on a show .... and then when it was offered to you, turn it down ?

Im sure i read in another thread that you had only watched a snippet here and there of BB, and you werent impressed - so why apply ?

Me ... i would LOVE to enter the BB house, and would happily play up to the cameras.

Hello Bonsai,

I didn't apply, and I wouldn't dream of applying. My management team had applied for it unknown to me and when the invite came, I was taken by surprise.

If you would like the details to apply I can send them to you.

But if I was you I'd wait until the end of the present series, when you will have witnessed for yourself all of the embarrassing things that can happen, and then ask yourself if you really want to do it.

You can pm at any time between now and then with whatever you decide.

I'd be the worst possible housemate, having to find a space without cameras to sing for 2 to 3 hours everyday. What happens would your business fall flat in the three months of imprisonment with no contact with the outside world.

Oh god what hell.

Maureen
Northern angel.