Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were big brother what would you do???
30-06-2005, 01:16 PM

If I were big brother I would have started it with two identical houses and sent half the contestants in to one and half into the other. There would be enough beds, cutlery, plates etc for all of them in each house so would get people going where the other housemates.

Then a week or so in I would call all the house mates into their diary rooms. Get a team in to move all the possessions from one house into the other exactly where they had left them in the identical house. The diary room would have been designed so it could spin around so they would leave exactly through the same door and think that they were in the same house. However as both sets of people come out, proably at different ends of the same house, each would think it was their house. Then there would be the confusion of a. who are the other people and b. whos house is it......

"the difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm liking the twistedness of your mind Becks. You may have something here. The possibilities are endless.
30-06-2005, 02:03 PM
oohhh and I would lock the door of the current toilet and open a new toilet that is reached by going through a mirror maze that changes everytime you go in it. Then I would let the housemates have alchol and watch them ****ed going through the maze to get to the loo.

30-06-2005, 02:08 PM
ohh did not consider the wee wee word to be a swear word. sorry Blush

30-06-2005, 02:19 PM
I would make the "you are up for the public vote and cannot vote yourself" hooter sound when

1. Anyone says "I want to leave"
2. Anyone acts surprised to learn that someone has been discussing them "behind their back"
3. Anyone mentions the tired word..respect
4. Anyone uses a phrase more than 10 x in one day, yi git mi?
5. When enyone refers to themselves in the 3rd person

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
if I was feeling really cruel I would put someone in with all the ex's.

05-07-2005, 05:10 PM
isleofweather Wrote:4. Anyone uses a phrase more than 10 x in one day, yi git mi?

Ooh...they should do a task like that....take each persons most often said phrase...and they aren't allowed to use it for the whole week...if they lose they don't get their luxury food budget.

Science would never be allowed to speak. haha.
05-07-2005, 05:47 PM
I would have put the whole lot up for the public vote this week so they are left in doubt as to their popularity or lack of it.
06-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Islandman Wrote:Ooh...they should do a task like that....take each persons most often said phrase...and they aren't allowed to use it for the whole week...if they lose they don't get their luxury food budget.

Science would never be allowed to speak. haha.

That sounds good, but you could be really cruel and tell them what you are going to do, but not the phrase that you are going to stop them useing and then sound a big gong when they are out.

06-07-2005, 01:02 PM
I would get Derren Brown in the secret garden, then each housemate gets their head played with in secret (and of course noone ever remembers meeting him).

So many possibilities:

1) On hearing certain words they do something weird, like one acts very drunk all of a sudden (like he did on his program once). A different word and one barks like a dog for no apparant reason, a different word and one falls asleep etc etc

2) Have each hosemate alternately thinking they are another housemate or that they are someone famous, or that someone else is.

So many possibilities.

The chaos would be wonderful as they all start to believe everyone else is totally insane, or they are, or the whole world is.

Mind be kind of dangerous come to think of it. Aahhhh, evil.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Curse of Big Brother (Channel 5, 8pm, 23/08/05) Pandora 7 1,778 27-08-2005 02:12 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Big Brother/Freeview Critique 7 1,658 08-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Big Brother Offers Positive Values .. hmmm survivorfan 6 1,437 09-07-2005 12:14 PM
Last Post: Preston
  Other Big Brother Poll Results sayangmouse 16 2,454 08-07-2005 06:56 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Big Brother Points Game ultimatesurvivor 138 9,322 04-07-2005 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Which Big Brother HM are you?? This is good! Crystal Lights 23 2,701 20-06-2005 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Who Else Isn't Watching Big Brother? ils 40 4,038 04-06-2005 10:19 AM
Last Post: ils
  Big Brother 6 Ceridwen 65 6,985 01-06-2005 09:55 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Big brother Anticipation jonnyboy 32 3,776 28-05-2005 07:25 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen
  All time Big Brother favourite contestant Crystal Lights 11 2,498 24-05-2005 10:23 PM
Last Post: Cat