Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were let loose.....
19-10-2005, 02:41 AM

If you were let loose in Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory, what would you get up to? (Insomnia question!)

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2005, 03:01 AM
I would sample a few of the local delicacies....then I would sit back and be highly entertained by the Umpa Lumpa men.

That done I take a ride in the glass elevator and then on the boat before finally taking a few supplies and departing....there is no way I would eat chocolate until I felt sick...nope not at all...that just soooo would not happen...MUCH!

Just as a side thought....can I tie the visit in with a bought of PMT?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2005, 04:15 AM
Mind some company Coastie??? :ninja:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
19-10-2005, 06:10 AM
I'd strip down and jump in the chocolate lake, eating (or drinking I guess) it as I go!!! Then I'd find a nice lady Oopma Loompa and settle in and make a nice, orange family! Oh but before I do that I'd have to kill Willy Wonka because I shouldn't really be there until I die - How would he know if he's dead?!:w00t: :kid:
19-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Bearing in mind that Johnny Depp played the part of Willy Wonka, I think on this occassion I would dip him in chocolate then lick it off! :wub:

What more could a girl ask for - Chocolate and Johnny Depp!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
19-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Bella Wrote:Bearing in mind that Johnny Depp played the part of Willy Wonka, I think on this occassion I would dip him in chocolate then lick it off! :wub:

What more could a girl ask for - Chocolate and Johnny Depp!

:laugh: :laugh: lol. That's funny
19-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Bella Wrote:What more could a girl ask for - Chocolate and Johnny Depp!

Hmmm I'd prefer Anthony Lapaglia smothered in chocolate and no spoon but each to their own! :wub:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
19-10-2005, 08:06 PM
what about the original charlie - what is his name. Anyway, dipped in chocolate. I wonder if that would still have the same effect for Bella.

I'd like to go into the bubble room with grandpa and fart until I came down. I am surprised you are not joining me there Coastie.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
19-10-2005, 08:06 PM
..go to the bar.
19-10-2005, 09:26 PM
tonee Wrote:I'd like to go into the bubble room with grandpa and fart until I came down. I am surprised you are not joining me there Coastie.

I don't need a biubble room Tonee! :naughty:

And it was Gene Wilder in the original....hhhrrrrr shudder at the thought!