Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you worked for Surallan who would you want to win and why?
16-04-2008, 11:22 AM

So imagine the scenario - you currently work for Surallan and you know that you are going to be in the team that is headed up by the winner of The Apprentice - who would you most want to work with and why ... and "because he/she is gorgeous" is not an acceptable reply!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Twirly to say for sure, Dolly, but at the moment I would say Lucinda. Mainly because she would make me look like a genius.

It would most definitely not be Raiph or Jenny (is that her name, bossy bird with glasses?).
Find all posts by this user
17-04-2008, 08:22 AM
It's difficult to say as we haven't really seen them all properly yet. It's easier to say who you wouldn't want to work for.

I know that I definitely wouldn't want to work for:

Claire - ruthless, bullying, nasty piece of work.
Alex - nice looking but weak and a major league backstabber.
Lucinda - what can she do? I'd have no respect for her.
Jenny (the red head) - she's a complete spinner. Last year's Katie, but with less charm. I'd be inside for murder within a month of working for her.

I'm not madly keen on any of them yet, but if forced to make a choice at this stage, I'd probably go for Jenny (not the nasty bint with red hair and glasses - the dark haired, Irish one). We haven't seen much of her yet - and judging from previous series would stamp her out as a potential winner - but from what little we have seen she seems quite level headed, and not as ruthless and machiavellian as the others.
17-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Agree with what you have said Figaro. Alex went way down in my estimation last night. He is not a team player and is really out for himself, and is more than willing to pass the buck and hand the blame to someone else. His luck is going to run out soon though, and I think SAS has the measure of him. I loved Margaret last night when she put him in his place. Was never mad keen on him anyway and after last night, and petulant child behaviour I cannot see me warming to him at all.

Lucinda - good grief, how did she manage to worm her way into the final 16? She is in cloud cuckoo land! She is just ditzy and I do think she gets treated really harshly but I would find it very hard not to have a go at her as she just does not have a clue.

Cannot stand Claire or the bully Jenny - I could not work with either of them. They are vile, nasty and just horrible, horrible people. That sort of behaviour should not encouraged and was pleased when SAS told Claire straight last night but I really wish that he would have fired her, as her voice and everything about her is really starting to annoy me!

I liked Simon and as pointed out he isn't a team leader but he is a grafter and I reckon you would get a good day's work from him, and he would respect you. Plus he doesn't back-stab and bully like some of the others.

There is not one that really stands out as my favourite yet, I am disliking most of them at the moment!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
17-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi H

I've just paid to be donator and I'm still blue. And I still can't send PMs.

Do I need to be a donator/sponsor to send PMs, or is there something wrong with my set-up?
17-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Patsy Wrote:Hi H

I've just paid to be donator and I'm still blue. And I still can't send PMs.

Do I need to be a donator/sponsor to send PMs, or is there something wrong with my set-up?

Oi!!!! Off-topic!!

18-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Ooops! I wondered where I'd put this. :applause:
18-04-2008, 11:18 AM
I see you are orange now though! Happy?:wink2:

18-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Ecstatic. I quite like being orange. Very spring-like. Smile
18-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Patsy Wrote:I quite like being orange. Smile

Too much fake tan :ninja:

Back on topic. I think Alex is apprentice material and will go far but I think SAS will see his back stabbing ways and he`ll be gone. I was rooting for Simon but....As yet I`m still not sure of some of the others as they haven`t stood out much