Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! - Official Line Up ?
07-10-2005, 05:45 PM

Oooh news is leaking out as to who will be going to the oz jungle next month !!

For those who havent heard of him, Dennis Rodman is a VERY outrageous U.S. black basketball player, with blonde cropped hair, covered in tattoos and who is 7 feet tall. Oh he also cross dresses, but christ knows where he gets size 17 stilettos from :bored: . He went out with Madonna a few years ago (and was featured in Madonna's Men, on channel five not long ago). Anyway, here is the line up so far:-

Dennis Rodman has signed up for the new series of I'm A Celebrity, according to the Daily Star.

The basketball star, who loves to cross-dress, will join fellow American George Hamilton for a stint in the Aussie jungle next month.

"We wanted to get some controversial characters on the show because they alwats make great telly," a source told the newspaper. "And who better than Dennis? The Yanks are never shy about shooting their mouths off."

Others tipped to appear include Blur's Alex James, ex-Holby actress Lisa Faulkner, presenter-publicist Magenta De Vine, Corrie star Shobna Gulati and shamed MP Ron Davies.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2005, 05:54 PM
George Hamilton is my favourite so far.

Lisa seem's a nice girl too.
07-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Have we got a date yet Pandora?

Not inspired by anyone so far ... not heard of most of them!

I see Magenta De Vine is filling the role of "ex-junkie who's tv career is going nowhere"!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Here's bad boy Rodman himself:

[Image: double.jpg]

A string of sexual assault charges, wife battering (and to be fair to Carmen Elektra, also being battered by her so they had to be at least 500 feet away from each other - we assume they didn't get on), traffic offences, etc etc
07-10-2005, 06:26 PM
ooh he sounds charming! can't wait! :blink:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Well one things for sure, he won't be the hot tottie for us gals :sick: - wonder who will be? :unsure:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2005, 08:44 PM
We very rarely get any hot totty Eternity, we have to make do with Ant & Dec!
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Who watches IAC for the totty?! who?

07-10-2005, 09:04 PM
**sigh** I know, they start off looking tasty, and then you quickly realise their brains are in their jockeys and upstairs is out to lunch. How does that saying go.........."Men only have enough blood to supply either the brain or the penis" Nuff said! :sad:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Dolores Wrote:Have we got a date yet Pandora?

Not inspired by anyone so far ... not heard of most of them!

I see Magenta De Vine is filling the role of "ex-junkie who's tv career is going nowhere"!!

Its usually the second half of November, but no firm news yet.

LOL! at your description of Magenta De Vine.... its years since Ive seen her in anything. I hope she takes those ludicrous sunglasses off, or she'll be stumbling around in the dark falling into poison ivy in the jungle ! No, on second thoughts, keep em on Magenta, we need a laff...:laugh:

Quote:A string of sexual assault charges, wife battering (and to be fair to Carmen Elektra, also being battered by her so they had to be at least 500 feet away from each other - we assume they didn't get on), traffic offences, etc etc

Carmen Electra is about five foot 3! Fancy her battering him... As for those sparkly, lycra leggings he is wearing in your photo, Mousey.... gawd, I hope he doesnt take them with him to the jungle - I wont know where to look !!!! :bored:
Shall I tell you what his first complaint will be? (puts psychic hat on), that the bed isnt long enough! Lets face it, when you are seven feet tall, you must have your beds specially made.

Im gutted that the ghastly Shobna Gulati might be going. I cant stand the sound of her voice and I get hypnotised, while looking at her, by that hooter ! Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The final celebrity big brother! Dolores 7 2,621 09-01-2010 07:30 PM
Last Post: Gneiss
  Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 4 on January 2. Punkyfish 1 1,640 23-12-2008 12:18 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  Celebrity Love Island Cat 76 7,603 10-07-2006 09:03 AM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  The Line Of Beauty Dolores 2 737 29-05-2006 10:17 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Celebrity Fit Club 2006 Dolores 88 7,126 03-05-2006 02:28 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Celebrity Come Dine With Me Critique 15 2,283 12-10-2005 04:51 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Celebrity Fit Club ils 107 12,660 07-10-2005 05:12 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here !! - November 05 Pandora 32 3,790 01-10-2005 01:47 PM
Last Post: Eternity
  Celebrity Fit Club/Wife Swap Lizzie Gets Her Come Uppance At Last ! Pandora 8 2,076 29-09-2005 04:34 PM
  Celebrity Wrestling karenh 39 4,033 10-05-2005 11:29 AM