Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im a Celebrity - coming out programme....
03-12-2006, 10:50 PM

Thought Matt came across as a really nice, funny bloke but I still think Jason Donovan shouldve won rather than him.

Jason obviously adores his kids and wife and it was lovely to watch him with them. He is the living image of his dad !.

Didnt take Myleene and Phina to take advantage of the bikini shots did it?

Dean Gaffney annoyed me the way he directed every single bit of his conversation to his daughters and completely ignored the invisible woman that was his partner. She needs to boot him up the arrse and leave.

David Gest stole the show again, breaking down in sincere tears, laughing at his snoring and stories and showing genuine brotherly love for Tito Jackson and his bodyguard. The suite David was in looked spotless but had to be 'just so' for David, the aussie maids face was a picture as the bodyguard was instructing her to disinfect all the woodwork..... though Im pretty sure that after nearly three weeks living in the jungle, David wouldnt have noticed if his pillows werent just so.

Scott's horrible, reptilian little face had far too much air time for my liking and I just want to bitch slap that smirk off it.

The Anstis came across well, as did Faith.

Malandra's laugh made my ears bleed again. Her husband must be a saint.

Lauren's two little girls were utterly beautiful.

Oh and the Leeming was practically climbing into the trousers of her 'driver'........ yukkkkkkkkkkkkkk......

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2006, 11:37 PM
I pretty much agree with all you say Pan, except that I am still a bit bemused as to how Matt won it and why Toby was voted off so early. I liked him more and if Jason or David couldn't win I would have preferred to see Toby up there at the top. He seemed a genuinely nice guy and more in the picture than Matt until he got voted off.

Ah well, that's it for another year Smile
04-12-2006, 12:05 AM
I roared with laughter when Tito Jackson said he was going to have David's snoring as the ring tone on his phone. Tito seemed really nice and he and David seem to have the same sense of humour.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2006, 09:53 AM
I heard Scott saying something along the lines of 'it's the press - they write what they write' and then Dean said 'well, if you need the money that badly...' and Scott replied 'oh get over it'. He seems to have upset nearly everyone since leaving the jungle. And quite typical of the little wuss to go for the ignore option when he saw Phina - luckily she's got more balls than he'll ever have. Shame Laurne's husband didn't punch him.

Actually, this programme made me quite cross with all the money and luxury being thrown at these celebs.

I'd love to have been able to read the maid's mind while David's manservant was ordering her about with that self satisfied smirk on his face. He's little more than a maid himself - albeit a highly paid one no doubt.

I noticed Dean wanted to know if his kids missed him and didn't go for the 'I've missed you so much' option. He comes across as completely self obsessed.

Grrr, celebs, I've shat 'em. I'm not watching this programme next year it undoes all the good thoughts I have about them while they're in the jungle.
04-12-2006, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Actually, this programme made me quite cross with all the money and luxury being thrown at these celebs..[/quote]

AND their families Maxine - they must have spent a fortune on those suites with their own pool! Who was the woman with the long gray hair enjoying the spa with Phina? Her rather odd boyfriend looked like an younger version of Uri Geller

And why did Scott the scroat get quite so much air time yesterday? Who on earth is interested in him, and that tarty looking east european girl allegedly his "best friend" and desperate to get in front of the camera? Thought Lauren's husband displayed great restraint in the bar. What a nice family she has!

David of course was great and his tears were really moving. Hope to see much more of him in the future, although he didnt attend the cocktail party which was a shame.
04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
I Agree with you entirely Pandora - great post as ever.

But I can't believe some people seem to be taking the David bodyguard scenes seriously - it was so obviously a setup by the production crew.

And as for Mylene and Phina taking advantage of the bikini shots - Phina seems bitter about having lost out to Mylene in the bikini war. She quoted as saying (although it was in the Sun)
She [Phina] spent as much time in the shower as Myleene — but no footage was shown.
That's not quite true as there was footage of her in a bikini - but certainly not as much as Mylene.

I'm sorry Toby was voted out first, if only he had taken that stupid bandama of his head.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I agree with Maxine about how utterly self absorbed Dean Gaffney came across.

I found it amusing that as soon as another celebrity was voted out, Scott Henshall would be there, desperately trying to cover his tracks for all the catty comments he made whilst in the jungle and to the newspapers when he came out - pr!ckk. The " Look, there's stuff in the papers... don't believe what you read, I didnt say it honest" he bombarded Lauren with was hilarious, and he really p*ssed off Lauren's hubby didn't he ?? loved it when he was blanked at the bar by him... bet there was much more footage we could've seen that didn't make it to our screens last night. Im just wondering who Scott Henshall DIDNT pish off during that show?? I think his appearance on it has been a disaster for him. Bitchy little weasel.

Dean... I am just sooo glad I don't have to look at that fugly face anymore.

He is so self obsessed and so wants to come across as this loving butter wouldn't melt in his mouth family man when infact he is quite the opposite. His partner is an idiot for staying with him this long, especially after the stories in the papers, his admittance that he has cheated on her before (many times) and then, the ultimate humilation... blanking her on live TV when he was voted out of the jungle. His daughters were lovely but daddy was more concerned whether they missed him [Image: emdgust.gif] as to whether he missed them.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
05-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Agree about Dean - what a self obsessed little s h i t he really is.

And did I hear Phina right, when she met Scott in the corridor did she not say that they should keep the feud going for the press (or something like that) and then in the spa thing she told her pug ugly mate that She had gone to Scotts room and he had suggested that they do GMTVetc together and get all the publicity they could and she told him to get a life that she has a career?:blink:

Did I hear this right or not?

I loved the fact that Jason had saved momentos for his kids, like the map and stuff cos that's exactly what most parents would do, unlike the Gaffney (s h it h e a d )
05-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Dean meeting his kids compared to Jason meeting his were just world's apart. You could genuinely see the emotion with Jason, I mean I was even wiping away the tears!

I can't imagine what it is he sees when he looks in the mirror, he appears to think he is some kind of God with the flicking of the hair and everything. I felt really sorry for his partner as he never mentioned her and didn't welcome her or anything.

Scott is a twerp and was only interested in the tabloids, it is obvious what his reasons were for doing it! Scott & Phina are made from the same mould, they are nobodies who think they are somebodies and I guarntee that IAMCGMOOH will not be the first reality programme they appear on.

Let them go on GMTV or whereever and I hope to God the presenters tear them to pieces!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  V. important Im a Celebrity News.... Pandora 5 1,278 21-11-2006 06:35 PM
Last Post: Cjem spud