Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest waning
07-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Interest waning

I must admit, my interest in BB this year is waning.:shocking:

Yes, I know I thought I'd be hooked but just lately I can't be bothered to watch it.
I'll probably still watch the eviction night and BBLB on a Tuesday to catch the nominations, but apart from that, I've been getting updates on here and on the BB site.

I'm getting bored with them all.

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Interest waning
That's it Andrea. Follow the light. It's a friendly, comforting light.........
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2005, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2005 09:50 PM by Bob.)
Interest waning
I know what you mean Andrea. There seems to be a a lot more acting going on in the house now. I think it was a mistake to put Orlaith in there, Kinga would probably brought more entertainment.
Same old same old arguments. maxwell vs Science. maxwell vs Kamal.
I find maxwell so irritating nowadays. What is with that squeaky voice thing that he keeps dong. It's not atractive!

In fact the only thing that will liven things up is the look on Smugwell's face when he gets booted out.I will not be able to stand his smugness if he is kept in :angry:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
07-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Interest waning
no! ladies! it is very very funny!

I think maybe BB aren't giving them very exciting or taxing tasks, but the HMs themselves are just so brilliantly awful.

The co-dependency of the lovers triangle Craig/Maxwell/Anthony is just fascinating and repelling me in equal measures!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Interest waning
I must agree with Andrea, I usually am immensly hooked on Big Brother (as some of you know!) but this year, I just don't care.

I think it's maybe because there's noone I actually like in there this year, and i'm supporting the people I detest least. I have noone to root for this year!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
08-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Interest waning
I think I am the opposite Andrea - normally I don't mind missing the odd show, and am quite happy to catch up with repeats, omnibus or BBLB - but this year I have only ever missed one episode, and I caught up on the omnibus.

I think it is just hilarious, it is a bit predictable, I admit - but the Craig, Anthony and Mank luuurrve triangle is wonderful to watch, esp. Craig manipulating and fawning.

Makosi has gone off the boil a bit I also admit, and Eugene's presence is very boring and cringeworthy - but I am still really really enjoying the whole thing.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

08-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Interest waning
I really think Saturday's shinanigans (for want of a nicer word) were too much for me, I found the whole thing quite repulsive and uncomfortable viewing.

I find it difficult to watch Makosi now...she is barking mad, but nasty, spitefull, malicious and I would think quite dangerous to be around.

However, I shall plough on as I can't wait to see her get her just deserts when she is booted and the boo's she get will be the biggest, loudest boo's in the history of boodom.

BOOOOOOOOOO
08-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Interest waning
I am really liking this season....as I have to download the episodes to be able to watch them...this is the first season since BB3 that I have downloaded every episode....for bb4 and bb5 I gave up early on because i couldn't be bothered, and just followed on the website and just downloaded the eviction episodes or the finale. I will definitely follow this one to the end tho...
08-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Interest waning
Have you seen saturday nights episode yet IM?
08-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Interest waning
Cat Wrote:Have you seen saturday nights episode yet IM?

lol. Yep. Crazy housemates. I'm usually only about a day behind...although at the moment I'm only on Tuesday's episode of this week.