Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Ian A Loser?
09-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Is Ian A Loser?

you gotta love the ones who set themselves up for such a big fall the most doncha?!

fancy being so pompous as to say that you can't say the Loser word - in my book that makes you a loser from the get go.

I thought Ian was a bit of a charmless twit - with zero business acumen and control over his team.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Is Ian A Loser?
hell yes......what a muppet, the right person was fired tonight......

the head chef geezer, Kevin is it, isnt he like Daffyd Only Gay in the Village :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Is Ian A Loser?
Oh most definitely! I think any guy who uses straighteners is a complete loser!

He had absolutely no control and I don't think he could have even organised a ****-up in a brewery.

LOL Isis re Kevin, that's exactly who I think of everytime I see him. God love him...............once he was in the boardroom, he just go Ian and nailed to him to floor!!!

Ian definitely deserved to go this week..........I bet his ex-wife, who he left 2 weeks after the birth of their second child loved seeing him squirm!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
10-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Is Ian A Loser?
I kinda liked him in his interview afterwards Blush

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
10-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Is Ian A Loser?
Tigereye Wrote:I kinda liked him in his interview afterwards Blush

that's thing isn't it - they all seem thoroughly nice people in their "after" interview - except Katie of course!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...