Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tom Cruise a crackpot?
14-07-2005, 08:20 PM

sorry if this has been done but his latest romance, ott antics, his perspectives on life seem off balance?

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Don't care...got his autograph...twice! :w00t: Got some great pics to.... Although I did get a bruised left boob in the process! :cry:

Besides his behaviour regarding Katie Holmes is nothing compared to when he met me...couldn't help himself poor lad.... :whistling:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Did you squirt him?

14-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Not guilty your honor....I just screamed at him.... Blush Oh and yes he really is that short...bless him....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Coastie Wrote:Not guilty your honor....I just screamed at him.... Blush Oh and yes he really is that short...bless him....

You squashed him, didnt you and allowed your breasts to stand tall.

14-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I nearly had to launch myself at him...I was fearing for my life at the time...I made quite a first impression though.....eye's popping from head...red face and squashed boobs! :w00t:

14-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Coastie Wrote:I nearly had to launch myself at him...I was fearing for my life at the time...I made quite a first impression though.....eye's popping from head...red face and squashed boobs! :w00t:

as long as you controlled your body odour, you're ok:thumbsup:

14-07-2005, 08:36 PM
The gas my body contained had been squeezed out long before he arrived in front of me.... :w00t:

14-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Coastie Wrote:The gas my body contained had been squeezed out long before he arrived in front of me.... :w00t:
from which orifice where you leaking from?

14-07-2005, 08:44 PM
I was pooting love puffs right up until he turned the corner...you would have been proud of me Tonee! :w00t:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  When Coastie met Tom Cruise..... Coastie 10 1,170 29-06-2005 07:43 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Gulet Cruise in Turkey Minklemar 23 1,863 16-03-2005 09:09 PM
Last Post: Marmoset