Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is nat the most annoying reality person EVER?
28-11-2004, 01:21 PM

i have watched lots of reality shows and some were good some bad and some indifferent. However i have never seen such a selfish pathetic bullying character ever as this self absorbed jug eared idiot ! is she the most annoying person ever on reality shows ? or maybe the most annoying person ever on T.V. ? can anbody please explain why this group of mostly likeable celebs cant seem to see her for the prat that she most definately is!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 01:41 PM
cue, camera, ACTION!!!
28-11-2004, 01:48 PM
definately the most anoying person on IACGMOOH but i don't think the most annoying ever! jade goody? nick bateman? darius danesh? sarah off the salon.
xxxxxxxxx

[Image: brendanx.jpg]
28-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Ok so Darius danesh was more annoying but she still does my head in !!
28-11-2004, 02:08 PM
That Welsh girl from BB was bad as was the guy who shaved his chest (not jason). Cat was bad too but Natalie has been the worst by a long chalk on IAC - never before have A&D shown their contempt for a celeb.

What makes is so much more irratating is the fact that she really belives it is making good TV :wacko:

It makes me as angry as Plankton (Sponge BoB fans only)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Dunno about most annoying, as there have been a few BB contestants that have annyed the heck out of me too, and as for Rowetta X factor...well nuff said.

Natalie is certainly one of the most frustrating people ever to grace a sleb fest and like IOW above I can see that Ant in particular is losing patience with her. If she's not going to do the tasks then fine, but to keep up this constant 'Ican'tdoitIcan'tdoitIcan'tdoit - ok I'll do it' thing is just irritating. It would be best if they told her she had to be gagged for the next one, preferably from the walk to the bridge onwards Smile
28-11-2004, 02:28 PM
fat man a fever Wrote:i have watched lots of reality shows and some were good some bad and some indifferent. However i have never seen such a selfish pathetic bullying character ever as this self absorbed jug eared idiot ! is she the most annoying person ever on reality shows ? or maybe the most annoying person ever on T.V. ? can anbody please explain why this group of mostly likeable celebs cant seem to see her for the prat that she most definately is!!

I think she might well be.
Jade Goody was annoying, but her idiocy and vulnerabilty made her kind of likeable too..and I felt sorry for her when she was totally blotto and stripped naked..none of the others did a thing to stop her.

Whereas I just want to rub Natalie's head in a bowl of fish guts. :devil:

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
28-11-2004, 02:58 PM
you have really hit the nail on the head there kitty! all the usual suspects had a least one redeeming feature, this waste of space has none!
28-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Exactly, thinking back to Kerry, what made her different was that she tried and her reactions were in proportion (eventually) she was also really angry at herself and visibly pulled herself together.
28-11-2004, 03:02 PM
fat man a fever Wrote:you have really hit the nail on the head there kitty! all the usual suspects had a least one redeeming feature, this waste of space has none!

Thanks fat man Big Grin

You're right though. There's Rowetta with her abusive past, Nick was just hugely entertaining with his 'I made a mistake' wimpery (is that a word?), and Darius was so far up himself you just had to love him.

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reality survivorfan 35 4,232 06-12-2004 02:11 PM
Last Post: claire
  How annoying are the legal blackouts? Tommydonkey 3 909 28-11-2004 07:21 PM
Last Post: The Censor