Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this normal? lol
29-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Is this normal? lol

My favourite song at the moment would either be Boulevard of Broken Dreams or Bohemian Rhapsody. I obviously like rock 'n' roll, am I weird? Alot of people like all that rap bullsh*t but I don't understand what they are saying! :laugh:
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Is this normal? lol
JakeyBoy Wrote:My favourite song at the moment would either be Boulevard of Broken Dreams or Bohemian Rhapsody. I obviously like rock 'n' roll, am I weird? Alot of people like all that rap bullsh*t but I don't understand what they are saying! :laugh:

...Can't blame you for liking either song - they're both great...Especially Bohemian Rhapsody...Which version ar you liking at the moment...Queen or G4?...
Big Grin :cool2:
Find all posts by this user
29-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Is this normal? lol
I started liking rap for about 5 minutes, then got very bored of it, so back to the old favourites again - basically anyone who can sing well, doesn't matter if Celine, G4, Ronan, Mariah, as long as they can carry a tune.
29-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Is this normal? lol
JakeyBoy Wrote:My favourite song at the moment would either be Boulevard of Broken Dreams or Bohemian Rhapsody. I obviously like rock 'n' roll, am I weird? Alot of people like all that rap bullsh*t but I don't understand what they are saying! :laugh:

I don't think it's weird at all - at least not for someone of my generation anyway!

Are you sure you're fourteen? [Image: confused0033.gif]

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Is this normal? lol
I'm not even fourteen. I'm 12, 13 in a few days time.
30-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Is this normal? lol
Lola3001 Wrote:

...Can't blame you for liking either song - they're both great...Especially Bohemian Rhapsody...Which version ar you liking at the moment...Queen or G4?...
Big Grin :cool2:

Oh the Queen version for sure. I didn't even know there was another one made. Infact I don't even know who G4 is!
30-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Is this normal? lol
JakeyBoy Wrote:Oh the Queen version for sure. I didn't even know there was another one made. Infact I don't even know who G4 is!

...I will only forgive you not knowing who G4 are since you live in Austrailia...But if you lived in England, it would be a different matter... :wink2:

Quote:I started liking rap for about 5 minutes

...I haven't liked it for one minute yet...don't think i will somehow!!... :wink2: :laugh:
30-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Is this normal? lol
Rock rules. Both songs are good, but BR will be a classic for decades.
01-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Is this normal? lol
Patsy Wrote:Rock rules. Both songs are good, but BR will be a classic for decades.

Yeah I agree.
01-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Is this normal? lol
Rock music is what I love most, being brought up listening to my two older brothers' records blasting through the house. My love of rock has filtered through to my kids, too, one of whom is the same age as you Jakey, so you're not unusual at all.

However, I agree that Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic, but it's not my favourite Queen song. That would probably be Seven Seas of Rye. The intro is fantastic and it's much more raw than the slick stuff they produced later. That and Killer Queen and You're My Best Friend.