Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this series going on for too long?
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM

I hate to say it but I am getting bored now and am missing the odd one as the weather is so hot and we like to sit out in the garden. I also want to see Celeb Love Island when it comes on, so I think this series has gone on for far too long.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm finding this series extremely boring, MR. I think Endemol will have to seriously reconsider the format if they want the show to continue.

It would be much more entertaining, imo, to put in a bunch of people who are likely to get on very well. They would be likely to have more fun and therefore be more fun to watch.
03-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Yes I`m getting fed up with it now. It`s the same old thing every night - Pete fighing off either Lea or Nikki or the girls bitching. There is no real fun in the house anymore.
03-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Im still enjoying it Huh

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Patsy Wrote:I'm finding this series extremely boring, MR. I think Endemol will have to seriously reconsider the format if they want the show to continue.

It would be much more entertaining, imo, to put in a bunch of people who are likely to get on very well. They would be likely to have more fun and therefore be more fun to watch.

I think you are forgetting the forgetable BB4 when they tried that ... and failed abysmally!

the public gets what the public wants but I don't get what society wants ... Paul Weller

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-07-2006, 05:27 PM
well if they keep putting in housemates at the rate they are... the thing will still be on for Christmas.... its the only year I can remember where the bedroom is filling rather than emptying seven weeks into it. Very strange.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
10-07-2006, 09:01 AM
what?

i thought pete won before the World Cup started?

I think it may be finished already

**I heart Northern Soul**
10-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Yes this series is to long. The production company have now invested in a second BB house alongside the first. Just to much of the same thing.

Maureen
Northern angel

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
15-07-2006, 04:54 PM
it is all rather boring now, dont think its gone on too long just think the producers have shot themselves in the foot trying to twist things too much and it aint working! the tasks arent fun to watch anymore. every night its someone in the diary room swooning about pete. ive said this before they need to inject some fun back in bb!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
17-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I think this rat has wandered the tv sewers for far too long a period - and i mean this series and the program as an idea in general (but only 'the normals' version...the 'abnormals' may continue with proceedings because that is actually interesting to watch)

If the whole concept was an ugly vase to begin with (and i believe it was), then this vase has long since smashed into numerous fragments and now we have to bear such awfulicious (i occasionally invent new words) shows as Love Island - sponsored by Sophie Anderton, and Celebrity Show Jumper or whatever they referred to it as.

I have to be honest, i watched occasional wee snippets of the horse program - but that was due to the luscious Kirsty Gallagher being the co-presenter, and had nothing whatsoever to do with canters and trots, and stirrups and bridles, etc. etc. - certainly nothing to do with wishing Blue Peter and early morning tv presenters the best of horse-ridden luck.

But as for this Love Island boll***s, i'd sooner Hezbollah use me as a human rocket than spend any amount of time in the company of this bikini and tattoe-clad group of people.

I would probably have drowned Sophie Anderton by now - i say this because i have been unfortunate enough to have been hypnotized by the show for the duration of six minutes a short while ago, and Anderton was whinging about "how she ought to have learnt her bloody lesson by now!"...

...she'd have deserved to drown for that comment, right??

(i actually instructed a small platoon of red army ants, led by a king cobra and a poison arrow frog to finish her off in the jungle but they failed in their mission)

Portugese Men o'War and sea snakes are far more reliable...here's hoping!

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So long everyone..BB just ended tonight for me. borneobabe 8 1,369 17-07-2006 03:06 PM
Last Post: bridge