Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Must be Lurrrrve
26-04-2005, 08:59 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve

Jimi had a routine checkup today, first he's had and he behaved like an angel bless him.
Unfortunately, I think he has fallen for our vet, (who joined in the spirit of things) he is a new vet BTW and is ever so nice, he works at the small animal practice but he spent a lot of his training at a horse practice and he has only just been qualified just over 18 months so he is really keen and obviously loves animals...phew!
He spent well over an hour with us and took the time to get to know both Jimi and me (with all my fanatical animal keeping ways) and he told me about a woman he had visited with a vet during training who had three stuffed cats and two stuffed dogs in her house which she had had professionally taxidermied after they died!
Jimi just fawned over him like a lovestruck puppy and actually drooled all over his rather natty jacket and licked and chewed his hair...when he went, Jimi went over to the gate and stood looking longingly into the distance long after the vets range rover departed....I thought he looked like he was going to burst into tears.
I certainly have a strange one here Smile
BTW the vet looks a bit gormless here but actually he is quite fit Wink

PS Apologies for another Jimi post Smile
M

[Image: vet.jpg]

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2005, 09:02 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Are you deliberately trying to make me jealous?

I want Jimi, and I want him now! :wub:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2005, 09:03 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
:laugh: Can't help noticing a likeness with Phil Oakey there, Marmy.
26-04-2005, 09:04 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Awwww its nice to hear that you AND Jimi are both so happy Marms :wink_kiss he IS a handsome devil isnt he, and I dont really "do" horses :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
26-04-2005, 09:09 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Don't apologise Marmy, it's lovely to hear you are both having a great time.
Jimi and the vet do seem to be getting on well :laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
26-04-2005, 09:11 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Fee, as if I would Smile I'm just still over the moon that I have him, promise no more , honest!

Patsy, now that you mention it, he does have a resemblance to Mr Oakey, Ive been wondering who he reminded me of all day and I think you nailed it!
M

Intergalactic Space Cat

26-04-2005, 09:15 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
No.o.o.o. Marmie - keep the pictures and stories coming!

I have adopted him as my virtual horseBlush

:laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
26-04-2005, 09:23 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Lol Fee, how lovely...

your share of the virtual vets bill is in the post! Smile

Thanks Andrea, Isis, ...I didnt think I would get another horse after Silver, I think thats was the biggest shock, he was an impulse buy and just sort of was there at the right time...Karma see! well that's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Mr M just says Hmmmph, we could have bought a dryer for that!...I said well I will tie your Y fronts to his hair and get him to run round the field till theyre dry.
Lol
M

Intergalactic Space Cat

26-04-2005, 09:44 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Horses are such honest creatures.....if they like you...you know....if they don't you get bitten, kicked and scowled at....it's lovely that Jimi has bonded with his vet as this will be a bonus for all his future check ups! :wub:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-04-2005, 10:36 PM
It Must be Lurrrrve
Marmoset Wrote:Mr M just says Hmmmph, we could have bought a dryer for that!...I said well I will tie your Y fronts to his hair and get him to run round the field till theyre dry.
Lol
M

LOL Marmy - you should threaten to do the same with him when he gets out the bath if he mentions the dryer again.

Your Jimi - he's certainly a strange one. What's this vet got that other guys haven't got? You sure Jimi's not.... you know?

Is he tame enough to ride now (Jimi, not the vet btw), or is he still a bit of a wild child?