Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It don't need it's own thread....
05-08-2005, 02:57 PM

Make those little announcements that don't need a whole thread to themselves here.... :thumbsup:

I have two little boys living with me now.....their names are Milo and Sid...I would show a photo but I can't so I wont.....

Milo is silver tan in colour and a bit bigger than Sid who unfortunately can wiggle through the bars of the cage at the moment and so they are both living in the hallway where he can't cause to much damage should he chose to explore beyond the edge of the wire.....Milo just looks peed off at the fact he can't fit through the bars and gives me a disparing look as if to say 'You've put me in with a nutter' all the time...he's very cute though as he runs up to the bars say hi everytime I walk by...Sid is still a little nervous and not quite so used to human contact yet...he's white with a broad grey stripe and grey head.

They are of course my new rats!

The first thing my brother said whne I told him about my new additions was - Freak! But I am not about to go Goth and they are fab company!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2005, 02:59 PM
I love domestic rats. Great names, Coaster. Are you going to teach them the piano?
Find all posts by this user
05-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Patsy Wrote:I love domestic rats. Great names, Coaster. Are you going to teach them the piano?

The piano has gone....another big announcement....one of the guys from work(who has recently invested in ear defenders) has taken posession of it for his son who really wants to learn and so finally it is bringing joy to someone instead of cluttering my dining room....the boys will be learning all sorts of tricks though just as soon as they are big enough...Milo already loves to sit on my shoulder and I've only had him a couple of days....that's why I bought him...straight up the arm and onto the shoulder....Sid just needs a bit of time but he'll get there!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-08-2005, 03:04 PM
You have been a busy bee since you have been away :w00t:
05-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Thank the Lord Sister Cat was able to visit before you flogged it! Did you flog it, or did you give it away?
05-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Coastie Wrote:The first thing my brother said whne I told him about my new additions was - Freak!
I like your brother and would wholeheartdly agree with this sentiment.

That said I do like you very much and you make a wonderful hostess, but really R A T S!! :ohmy:
05-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Patsy Wrote:Thank the Lord Sister Cat was able to visit before you flogged it! Did you flog it, or did you give it away?

gave it away...it cost me nothing and it needed about £200 spending and it was going to a wonderful home where it would be loved and cherished!

Buzz.....their great...even my mum said they are really sweet once you get beyond the tails (she was dreading meeting them!).... :ohmy:

ILS...I also bought a new 5mm semi dry combo wetsuit and hood so I can now dive in this country..wooo! :w00t:

Oh and I went speed dating during my holiday....unfortunately I got stuck in the wrong row and wound up talking to a bunch of 17yr olds....even I wouldn't go that young.....Blush

05-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Coastie Wrote:I also bought a new 5mm semi dry combo wetsuit and hood so I can now dive in this country..wooo! :w00t:

Oh and I went speed dating during my holiday....unfortunately I got stuck in the wrong row and wound up talking to a bunch of 17yr olds....even I wouldn't go that young.....Blush

I knew it, I knew it, I knew we shouldn't have let you out on your own :ninja:
05-08-2005, 03:32 PM
I met Dave and Carrie Grant from Fame academy as well....they are fantastically lovely people...really genuine and down to earth and were happy to sign numerous autograph books and chat to the kids for as long as the kids wanted to talk! :thumbsup:

One of the lads had only just left school Ils...I thought...one more year and I could be your mother...he looked terrfied bless him! :bag:

05-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Coastie Wrote:One of the lads had only just left school Ils...I thought...one more year and I could be your mother...he looked terrfied bless him! :bag:

I'm not surprised :ninja: Remind me not to let you near my 16 year old son :bag:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 2007 Gardening Thread Dolores 22 4,690 19-04-2010 06:20 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  The official "Hot" Thread. The Curmudgeon 14 13,844 21-10-2008 10:24 PM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Best ever thread titles floopy 3 1,291 29-05-2008 09:18 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  The "I'm Still Alive" Thread Rob 26 4,032 26-01-2008 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gneiss
  The "how drunk will Groucho get tonight" thread ... Dolores 49 4,514 05-10-2007 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rob
  The SAVE BLUEY thread Slipper 4 1,158 05-10-2007 01:38 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  The Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Thread Critique 84 6,755 23-06-2007 05:54 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  a thread for us laydeeees... msgirl 20 2,589 19-06-2007 06:00 AM
  Thread to say anything you like to another poster! ils 1,866 59,713 16-06-2007 03:05 PM
  ANOTHER weather thread (sorry!) PJ 481 15,029 10-06-2007 11:32 PM