Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Snowing here.
06-04-2005, 09:22 PM
It's Snowing here.

It's snowing here Smile , unfortunately the ground very wet and don't think it will lie :angry: but it's coming down fast.

Anywhere else where there is snow? Or is it just in this wee corner in Scotland?

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2005, 09:27 PM
It's Snowing here.
No snow here, but then again we never have snow :cry:
06-04-2005, 09:30 PM
It's Snowing here.
Cheekychops Wrote:It's snowing here Smile , unfortunately the ground very wet and don't think it will lie :angry: but it's coming down fast.

Anywhere else where there is snow? Or is it just in this wee corner in Scotland?

Huh What wee corner would that be then?

I did hear earlier on the radio that snow was forecast in 'various parts of the country'

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
It's Snowing here.
Aaaww :sad: ILS you should come live up here in Scotland you're lucky up here if you get two months in a row without snow :laugh:

Of course you may not be keen on snow in that case I'd stay where I was cos it's also always ruddy cold :angry:

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
06-04-2005, 09:32 PM
It's Snowing here.
Fee for all it's the wee Corner called East Kilbride, just outside Glasgow and near to Hamilton. You know it?

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
06-04-2005, 09:37 PM
It's Snowing here.
Cheekychops Wrote:Fee for all it's the wee Corner called East Kilbride, just outside Glasgow and near to Hamilton. You know it?

I used to go to go to school with a girl called Cherry Kilbride!

brrrr! Cheeky! it's been dull, cold, windy and rainy this morning here in the deep deep south, and this afternoon it brightened up considerably and was even sunny!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2005, 09:42 PM
It's Snowing here.
Cheekychops Wrote:Fee for all it's the wee Corner called East Kilbride, just outside Glasgow and near to Hamilton. You know it?

I'm from the wild west originally - Argyll. We never got snow due to the gulf stream and we had palm trees in our garden.

Never been to E.K. but was at Uni in Glasgow, so know it by reputation:laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
06-04-2005, 09:42 PM
It's Snowing here.
Dolores, last night we had a right wet and windy night but this morning was bright and sunny, then we had hail, rain and sun, then hail and warm sunshine then when I looked out my window after the apprentice it was snowing :eek: by tomorrow mornig it could be 100 degrees out there (I wish) with the way the weather's behaving.

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
06-04-2005, 09:44 PM
It's Snowing here.
Fee For All Wrote:Never been to E.K. but was at Uni in Glasgow, so know it by reputation:laugh:

Good or bad reputation? :laugh:

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
06-04-2005, 09:45 PM
It's Snowing here.
:shocking: Cheeky chops, that's twice in one thread we have posted at exactly the same time...Wonder if that's a forum record?

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]