Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Spring! (well, for me it is) But what's your favourite season?
01-09-2005, 08:57 AM

Hurrah! At last, my seemingly endless winter is over, as today was the official first day of Spring in NZ Smile And the weather hasn't disappointed, the temp's in the last week have been up to 22 degrees and I am developing a bit of colour to my pasty skin. Two winters back-to-back are not much fun, so I'm delighted to see the sun at last, and the best part is that we can expect good weather from now until next Easter, so it will at least have been worth the wait!

Having said that I'm always glad to see the next season when it rolls around, though this year will be a bit different as it's all @rse about face for me now season wise, and sun at Christmas will take some getting used to :wacko:

So what's your favourite season? I must admit that I always really loved Autumn in the UK, those glorious sunny autumn days when the golden leaves and just beginning to cover the ground were really beautiful and I know I'll miss them. I also loved October evenings, and the smell of woodsmoke in the air and the days getting shorter, and then the winter evenings curled up beside the fire.

Yep, I loved all that, how about you?
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I love the summer

Long hot day’s cold beer lazy afternoons in the sun

It’s a shame I live in England and we don’t get much of that here

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Glad to hear the sun is out Voicey Cool

My favourite season(s) are Spring and Autumn. I love spring as you see all the flowers starting to spurt, and people stop wearing heavy coats and walk around in T-shirts with a cardigan slung over their shoulders. Everywhere looks magical as nature takes over. Its also normally the first chance we get to venture into our gardens and sort the mess out that winter has left.

I love Autumn too as i adore seeing the leaves turning moulten brown, and its cool enough to snuggle inside during the long evenings. I do enjoy the dark evenings as i love feeling warm and cosy when outside its cold and murky.

Im not very keen on Summer. I dont like feeling over heated and sweaty and it irritates me.

I do like Winter, but im not mad on snow, and driving in snowey conditions scares the bejesus out of me !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Autumn for me. The colours, dew on the ground, crisp blue skies. I don't really like hot weather unless I'm on holiday.
01-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Autumn is my favourite season too followed by Spring. I think for me like Patsy it is the colours and the crisp air that make Autumn my favourite season.
01-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Which season do you think is best for out door sex?

I would guess that summer would be the best but some people don’t like it two hot

I dot think I could do it in the winter

[/b][/i]
01-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Cockney Wrote:Which season do you think is best for out door sex?

Good question! Well, as it's Spring here I'll try out all four and let you know my answer next August Smile

Obviously I'm only doing this in the name of research and to be helpful. I shan't enjoy it at all. Probably.
01-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Cockney Wrote:Which season do you think is best for out door sex?

I would guess that summer would be the best but some people don’t like it two hot

I dot think I could do it in the winter

Remember Epping Forest and the gnat bites? Definitely not summer :ninja: .

I would say autumn where all the buzzy bitey things are dead but the ground is still warm from a long hot summer. Roll on late September :pimp:

Bollox to potplants
01-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Cat and I got married in late September in consecutive years. It was freezing cold and rainy for mine and for hers it rained so much that the river in Bedford burst its banks. I think that might be a bit risky floops, unless you like scuba-shagging, of course.
01-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Patsy Wrote:Cat and I got married in late September in consecutive years. It was freezing cold and rainy for mine and for hers it rained so much that the river in Bedford burst its banks. I think that might be a bit risky floops, unless you like scuba-shagging, of course.

Get on the end of me snorkel

[/b][/i]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is your favourite TV programme at the moment? Northern angel 15 2,092 03-04-2008 03:24 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Is Spring Springing? Fee For All 26 1,629 09-02-2006 11:29 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  What is your favourite ever chocolate bar or sweetie? jaycee 31 1,998 25-09-2005 04:27 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  What Was Your Favourite Age? Patsy 23 1,350 25-05-2005 06:39 AM
Last Post: karenh
  Whats your favourite Time? Cat 36 1,911 20-05-2005 07:16 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Whats your favourite crisp flavour? Cat 27 2,060 20-05-2005 06:56 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Whats your favourite Pie filling? Cat 20 1,363 20-05-2005 05:11 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Whats your favourite colour? Cat 18 1,453 20-05-2005 05:11 PM
Last Post: dab
  Whats your favourite Crisp Flavour? Cat 2 465 14-05-2005 04:23 PM