Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! Has he been?
25-12-2004, 12:16 AM
It's here! Has he been?

I think I'd better go to bed otherwise Santa Clause might not stop. Hre only delivers when you're asleep!
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it's a peaceful and happy and fun time. Smile
I just opened one present, I bought it for myself, so I'm allowed!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2004, 01:05 AM
It's here! Has he been?
I've opened my one present under the tree Bob - it was a purse from my sis-in-law. Dunno where she thinks I am going to find anything to put in it now - hahaha.

I've had hubby's present already so I hope I get something nice off my son or that will be it for this year - lol.

Have a nice day - drive carefully and hope you get lots of pampering and TLC. That's all I want for Christmas Smile oh and a Value pack of Lem-Sip :laugh:
25-12-2004, 05:05 AM
It's here! Has he been?
I've just had my first gift in the form of Clive, head of reception.

Lovely it was too....

Night.
x
25-12-2004, 08:28 AM
It's here! Has he been?
He came at midnight.....I was up with my mate waiting to open my presents (cos she didn't want to get up early!)...we waited till midnight...then closed our eyes...and then Santa sprinkled the empty boxes under the tree with his magic snow dust and wahla they became filled with lovely presents for me and my mate! We opened our eyes and were very happy with what we saw! :laugh:

My mate's down from London by the way....she heard I would be alone this Christmas and said in exchange for my spare room and a quiet Christmas she would cook me Christmas dinner for when I get home at 20:00 tonight! Yeah! :cool2:

Oh and Dolores......the boys had a wonderful time...they all have their Christmas hats on and have been partying all night! :wink2:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2004, 12:01 AM
It's here! Has he been?
well santa certainly didn't come down my chimney.......mind you, not saying no one else did..... Blush