Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italy win World Cup !!!!!!!!
09-07-2006, 09:04 PM

[SIZE="5"]WOO HOO!!!!!![/SIZE]:yahoo: :yahoo:

Sooooo glad le French did'nt win we would never have heard the last of it!

GO ITALY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
I have had the Italian anthem sung to me in very drunken rhyme over the radio...the Italian seamen celebrations are much more favorable to those I have heard when the French win anything...the French go right off on a 'Ooo the French have won the world cup..na na na na naaaa' lkind of thing...funnily enough the French fishermen have been very quiet tonight...hoooorah!

I really should have put some money on thos world cup...

I said from the start I fancied Italy to win, England would get as far as the Quater finals but no further and that Rooney would be sent off...I could have made a fortune!

I'm happy the Italians won but have to confess to losing interest inthe whole thing after Brazil were knocked out...:mellow:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2006, 10:21 PM
It was a good final even with Zidane getting sent off for sheer stupidity - what a complete tosser! He was probably the best player in the whole competition.

I am glad the Italians won, in fact I would have been happy if any team from the semis won but they are a damn sexy bunch of guys especially the last who took the penalty kick .............hubba, hubba!

And what penalties they were every one of them just perfect.

Felt sorry for the French guy who missed as he must be feeling like crap just now but I bet that is nothing to what Zidane must be feeling! :bag:

Ah, well that's it for another 4 years..........where is it being held next time?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-07-2006, 10:27 PM
You can see the incident here

God knows what was said, but what a stupid thing to do.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
10-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Coastie Wrote:I really should have put some money on thos world cup...

I said the exact same thing last night after England , Italy were my favourites to win, i wish i had put a bet on.Sad

Benjamin Disraeli

10-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Bella Wrote:It was a good final even with Zidane getting sent off for sheer stupidity - what a complete tosser! He was probably the best player in the whole competition.

what a sour way to end your career like that, silly plonker, after that incident i was rooting for the Italian Stallion's even more. :applause:

Benjamin Disraeli

10-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Was a good final, France were probably the better team but what the hell was Zidane doing. Not the way you want the finest player of that generation to end his football career.

Overall not a very exciting world cup
10-07-2006, 09:46 AM
I am sooooooooooo glad Italy won.
I would not have minded too much if France had won...but italy were my faves.
Can I just add that I am appaled by that one incident at the end of the match.
When the italian boy lost his shorts.
Now there was no need for that!!!
NO NEED for the camera to have focused on the incident for such a short while!, that is.:laugh:
heehee.....

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
10-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Seabreeze Wrote:Was a good final, France were probably the better team but what the hell was Zidane doing. Not the way you want the finest player of that generation to end his football career.

Overall not a very exciting world cup

It wasn't the best World Cup, there was no single team that was outstanding - in fact there was some really poor performances.

Zidane, what on earth was he thinking about? His last international game, The World Cup Final and he has a loony moment, a very sad end to an outstanding career. In fact if there was one player who played well throughout the tournament, it was him.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
10-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Zidane owes me 15 quid.:angry:

I probably would've wanted Italy if I was on for £15 in the sweepstake. I mean. who could not want the delicious Cannavaro :wub: to pick up that trophy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can an Owen-free England win the World Cup? Woodstock 12 6,596 31-05-2011 05:16 AM
Last Post: kimboy
  Fifa world cup Los angeles website design services pxtechnology 3 2,869 13-04-2009 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Can a 'Rooneyless' England win the World Cup? Woodstock 61 12,591 20-07-2006 03:07 PM
Last Post: gatubela
  SO World Cup Fantasy League Haydon_acc2 120 69,922 10-07-2006 04:31 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  World Cup Squad Named Isis 16 5,664 03-07-2006 11:31 AM
Last Post: Woodstock
  The World Cup Dolores 44 10,020 25-06-2006 09:25 PM
Last Post: Bonsai