Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive got a really funny feeling about next week............
30-07-2005, 04:52 PM

Okay, I might be going a bit mental but I have a really funny feeling about the coming week.

I think Big Brother are going to pull off the biggest shock of all.

The housemates will be convinced they are in week 10 of 11. But I reckon that Endemol will wrong foot them completely this week and the final will actually be this Friday !

I think they will be asked to nominate as usual, however WE will be told by a sniggering Davina that we are in fact voting for who we want to win it on Friday night....

I think that during the week, they might do a "Stuart" and call whoever is lowest at the time in the voting into the diary room and evict them there and then;
That will leave four of them in on Friday night - 5th August ....

Its just a feeling I get.

This year the Housemates are so knowledgeable because theyve seen previous BB's. Wouldnt the fact that they think they have two weeks to go, but actually all be going a week early, totally wrong foot the smug gits????

:w00t:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I like your thinking Panders...but before we get too excited have you looked at forward TV schedules?

Just a thought.
30-07-2005, 04:56 PM
What I would like to see is them all get evicted in the final week, leaving one person for the last two days on their own, who will naturally assume they are the winner and for Davina to stroll into the house with Scary Mary on her arm and decalre her the winner as the FIRST person to be evicted from the BB house....... :w00t:
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Pandora I would love it if your theory was right as I would be able to watch the final! But sadly I don't think this could happen as what about the competition winners who have won tickets and hotel accomodation for the friday (12th) night. Also wouldn't the sponsers having something to say (unless of course they know) would be hard keeping that from leaking i think.
If you are right, I'll buy you a big bunch of flour.
Please be right!
Would make fantastic viewing too

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
30-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Bob Wrote:Pandora I would love it if your theory was right as I would be able to watch the final! But sadly I don't think this could happen as what about the competition winners who have won tickets and hotel accomodation for the friday (12th) night. Also wouldn't the sponsers having something to say (unless of course they know) would be hard keeping that from leaking i think.
If you are right, I'll buy you a big bunch of flour.
Please be right!
Would make fantastic viewing too

Hmm yes, I forgot about the compy winners, bobsy. Although if theyve already won, they could just bring their winning day forward...

Im sure TalkTalk would maybe have something to say, unless of course, this has been already pre arranged and Endemol always intended to do it.... As you say, hard to keep quiet, but its been known to happen that things dont always get leaked.

Personally Id LOVE it to happen. The looks on their faces would be pure bliss !!!

30-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Buzz Wrote:What I would like to see is them all get evicted in the final week, leaving one person for the last two days on their own, who will naturally assume they are the winner and for Davina to stroll into the house with Scary Mary on her arm and decalre her the winner as the FIRST person to be evicted from the BB house....... :w00t:

Oh now I like this idea:thumbsup:

But I do remember hearing at the beginning of the program that there was some controversy about how long the program was going to be, 12 or 13 weeks.
Haven't heard much lately, but it's still all a mystery:unsure:

[Image: 429.gif]
30-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Andrea Wrote:Oh now I like this idea:thumbsup:

But I do remember hearing at the beginning of the program that there was some controversy about how long the program was going to be, 12 or 13 weeks.
Haven't heard much lately, but it's still all a mystery:unsure:
Ive got Now Magazine in front of me and there is a quote in it that says, "Endemol have yet to give a firm date for when the series finishes..........."

Hmmmmmm.............. they could do it you know... they could finish it a week early and totally wrong foot the housemates !!!

30-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I was a bit confused about Endemol/Channel 4s plans for the last week(s) in the house. Yesterday, I didn't know how it would work:

After Kemal had left, six housemates were left in the house:

(1) Anthony
(2) Craig
(3) Derek
(4) Eugene
(5) Orlaith
(6) Makosi

There are two eviction nights left, say they evicted one person on Friday 5th, they would have to evict five on Friday 12th (the supposed finishing date).

I've just been searching through online TV guides and I can't find any information further than Thursday 4th - weird.

Anyway, given whats happened today anyway - Orlaith leaving - that would mean only four leave on the final night - could this have messed up their plans?

Another thing I was wondering about - Lost. The new show scheduled to start on Wednesday 10th. This is rumoured to be the show going to fill the space between Big Brother and Deperate Housewives season 2 in the UK. There are 22 episodes of Lost, which would take us to new year, about the time that DH should arrive in this country. If it really is going ot fill the space, it will surely be on at 10pm on 4, and we know it's on a Wednesday. Big Brother is meant to be still running on the 10th though... 10pm...

Who knows. Could they finish it early? Would it be better for them financially?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Sure is exciting!
30-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Bloody hell !!! Just call me Septic Peg !!! :w00t: I wonder if I can go put a bet on this happening?

*runs off to check with Mr P*

30-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Pandora Wrote:Bloody hell !!! Just call me Septic Peg !!! :w00t: I wonder if I can go put a bet on this happening?

*runs off to check with Mr P*

Hehe... :laugh:

I'm just not sure if they would make the most money that way - and lets face it, that's all they care about really.

Someone walking is bad enough, no more phonecalls for one precious housemate!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quotes Of The Week Ghost 2 573 16-08-2005 02:53 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Funny BB Link! shyguy 6 845 01-08-2005 08:52 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  The Coates Family in NOW! Magazine this week.... Pandora 8 925 30-07-2005 10:38 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Big Brothers Two Lies this week sayangmouse 9 1,118 13-07-2005 07:57 AM
Last Post: Flip
  Who do you want out this week? Bob 44 2,653 08-07-2005 08:45 PM
Last Post: Bob
  So who is going this week? secrets 20 1,588 08-06-2005 07:21 PM
Last Post: Isis