Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade's Eviction Interview
19-01-2007, 11:29 PM

Two things stood out very clearly to me during Jade's interview.

The first thing was when she mentioned, "so I decided I was gonna say sorry to Shilpa.......", only for Davina to jump in and say, "only because Big Brother told you to......"
So, Jade didnt even do that off her own bat.

Secondly, I had a flashback listening to Jade trying to be contrite and admitting "yes it was nasty and Id turned into someone I didnt even
like".
Anyone remember 'Back to Reality', when following Jade's eviction, she was shown the appalling clip of her screeching obscenities and bullying Rik Waller? She said, when asked if she had learned anything from watching herself bully another contestant and screech expletives, "well Ive learned one thing - (points to screen) Ive gotta sort THAT out!"

She's sorted NOTHING, obviously. :sleep:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Jade often says she's "learnt" things (ie. the bullying of Sophie) and then repeats the pattern ... somehow the GBP seem to let her keep repeating the pattern.

The woman showed no remorse whatsoever.

I can't say I feel sorry for her (cos that's not the right expression) but I do think that she has been exploited by all these people (perfumiers/magazines/reality tv producers/book publishers etc etc) and now that she's gonna stop bringing the cash in for them and has been exposed as a bullying washerwoman with a foul mouth and no manners they are all going to drop her like a brick and distance themselves from her. they knew what she was from day one, but were quite happy to play her game when they were profitting.

Jade has been dumped on by those who are now desserting her and they should be ashamed for building her up so high and running when she got knocked down low.

(surprisingly I'm sober when I've posted that diatribe above - I know what I mean but I can't put it into words!).
19-01-2007, 11:56 PM
I can imagine that right now, her agent is whispering in her ear, "dont worry, everything youve said or done can be justified. It will all blow over.... just look what happened with Kate Moss....."

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
20-01-2007, 12:32 AM
That really was Davina's finest hour! She didn't hold back or try to crawl up Jade's backside so for that, she finally has some respect from me.

As for The Goody herself - she deserved every awkward moment of that interview. As for her apologies - I got the feeling she was apologising because she finally realised her career's in tatters, not because she felt she was wrong in the way she treated Shilpa.

As you both have said, she's learnt absolutely nothing form this experience. It's all talk. She is a vindictive bully and always will be. Nasty through and through. All in all, I'm glad she had such an undignified exit and don't feel one bit sorry for her. Hopefully she'll take the hint and stay out of the public eye from now on.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
20-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Yes I`m glad that Davina didn`t hold anything back. I can just see all the tabloids queueing up to interview Jade now though :mad2: and she will no doubt be on the front of every magazine to tell her side of what she really meant to say.
Find all posts by this user
20-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Davina used exactly the right tone with Jade. She didn't gurn, she didn't giggle. She didn't even say and here are your 'best bits'. I did feel that Jade was warned by BB of the hoo ha. Why would she mention there not being a crowd there? That's never happened before.
20-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Max, that is exactly what I said to Mr B. Why woud it enter her head to say something like that about the crowds if she had not been warned by BB that this was a possibility. I smell a rat...

Davina did do well last night, that was one of her best interviews, no sucking up to Jade and she even mentioned Jo and danielle too.

Did anyone else notice there were no carphone warehouse adverts either.
20-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Good for the person in the audience who told her to stop saying Shilpa Poppa... etc
20-01-2007, 02:59 PM
maxine Wrote:Davina used exactly the right tone with Jade. She didn't gurn, she didn't giggle. She didn't even say and here are your 'best bits'. I did feel that Jade was warned by BB of the hoo ha. Why would she mention there not being a crowd there? That's never happened before.

I also thought Davina done well (no surprise there!) I noticed that she didn't seem to have made much effort for Jade either! Her make up, hair and outfit were all downplayed beautifully, imo.

Jade was DEFINITELY warned about the hoo-ha imo - she didn't show any change of expression when she came out to an empty reception. and lets face it mob adulation is like oxygen to Jade.

btw - me and my friend thought that someone else came out of the house to no crowds but can't remember who or why (I'm sure it wasn't for the same reasons as Jade). Are we imagining it or does anyone have the answer please!
20-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Why was she cheered at the end, there were a few boos but WTF cheer her?:wallbash:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jade Goody Critique 33 8,584 15-06-2007 11:53 AM
Last Post: Isis
  The End of Jade Goody's Career? PJ 48 8,098 31-01-2007 06:41 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Jade Goody has gone into The Priory Pandora 2 1,735 30-01-2007 04:22 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Transcript of Jo's awkward interview with Davina Pandora 15 3,331 28-01-2007 04:10 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  The reason Jade is like she is...... Pandora 5 1,184 22-01-2007 05:10 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Jade's NOTW Videos. Repetition 1 902 22-01-2007 12:56 AM
Last Post: Repetition
  Crowds banned from tonights eviction Punkyfish 8 1,507 19-01-2007 06:57 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Jade Goody's Online Forum Pandora 4 1,125 18-01-2007 02:13 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Carole's exit interview Pandora 9 1,417 13-01-2007 05:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Jade's Grandparents PJ 10 1,841 09-01-2007 04:29 PM