Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JakeyBoy's day today!
22-09-2005, 01:30 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!

As I said last night, today I went and got my braces tightened and my trousers stayed up all day! For the first time (and this is only the third) it didn't hurt to an extent that I was yelling and screaming at everybody. It just felt like it was getting, well tighter! And lucky for me since then I went to the movies and if I couldn't eat popcorn I'd go crazy! (If I don't have it in the cinema I feel uneasy). I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I take back what I said the other week, I loved it! Johnny Depp was so funny I was laughing so hard that people stared at me. I liked the way they went back into Wonka's childhood. This took over the whole Slugworth thing. And Charlie having a father made it feel nicer. The Oopa-Loompas were so funny, they also have a good past back in Loompa Land. This one is supposed to be more like the book right? I haven't read it yet but I'm trying to get the time to do it! In the old movie, Mike's mom came with him and Violet's dad came, in this movie it was vise-versa. Is this like in the book?
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2005, 03:50 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Nobody knows the answer it seems... ugh! I'm gonna have to start reading the book I think. Anyway enough about my day, how was yours?
22-09-2005, 03:56 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
I had to go to the doctor first thing to find out what was wrong with my shoulder. It's whiplash apparently, so nearly £20 on prescription charges.

Then a busy day trying to sack someone for one of my clients. Must have spent a fortune on phone calls to Dubai and New Jersey, but at least I can get that back (and the rest :thumbsup: )

Tomorrow I intend doing nothing.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
22-09-2005, 03:58 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
How much is *looks around for the key that has that money symbol thing. gives up* $20 your money in my money?
22-09-2005, 04:03 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
About 45 to 50 dollars I think.

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
22-09-2005, 04:06 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Oh OK. Well you have a good day doing nothing!
22-09-2005, 04:08 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Oh and there is something I forgot to add in the original post, the people I went with. And believe me there were many. There was:

Me, My little sister and her friend, my mum, my two cousins (one just turned 3 and it was his first time in a movie theatre), my aunty, my other aunty and my uncle.

There lol :kid:
22-09-2005, 04:38 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Hi Jakey, I read your first post about 3 times and wondered about how/why you would need to get your braces tightened - haha. It took me a while to work out that you were probably talking about the braces on your teeth eh?

Am I close? The bit about the trousers was a joke I'm guessing. Excuse me if I'm being thick, it's just that normally we use the "smilies" when we're joking and you kept a straight face Smile

Glad you enjoyed the film. I watched the original when my kids were little and I didn't like it at all, just found it really boring. Maybe I would like the new version but ... naaah, don't think I'll bother. It will be on the TV soon enough no doubt.

Sounded like a great family outing though.

Fee, ouch, I bet the prescription charge hurt nearly as much as your shoulder eh? Let's hope it helps.
22-09-2005, 04:41 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Diazepam and Voltarol with sleeping tablets for later.

Who gives a sh!t. :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
22-09-2005, 04:45 PM
JakeyBoy's day today!
Critique Wrote:Hi Jakey, I read your first post about 3 times and wondered about how/why you would need to get your braces tightened - haha. It took me a while to work out that you were probably talking about the braces on your teeth eh?

Am I close? The bit about the trousers was a joke I'm guessing. Excuse me if I'm being thick, it's just that normally we use the "smilies" when we're joking and you kept a straight face Smile

Glad you enjoyed the film. I watched the original when my kids were little and I didn't like it at all, just found it really boring. Maybe I would like the new version but ... naaah, don't think I'll bother. It will be on the TV soon enough no doubt.

Sounded like a great family outing though.

Fee, ouch, I bet the prescription charge hurt nearly as much as your shoulder eh? Let's hope it helps.

Yeh the braces on my teeth lol. What other braces were you talking about? And the trousers thing was a joke that Dolores said on my "goodnight from JB" thread last night and I thought that I would just re-assure Dolores. :kid:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Doing anything exciting today? Bob 147 7,219 17-06-2007 06:55 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  What are you wearing today ? Bonsai 216 8,028 13-06-2007 01:30 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Is There Anyone You'd Like To Flog Or Shoot Today? Northern angel 20 2,284 23-03-2007 02:48 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Whats everyone doing today? Cat 314 9,852 29-11-2006 01:08 PM
  A Funny Thing Happened at the Office Today Groucho 13 2,103 28-09-2006 06:54 PM
  I am so upset today. bridge 25 2,375 30-06-2006 03:32 AM
  What made you laugh today.... Cat 315 11,061 04-06-2006 07:41 PM
  Are children being spoilt today? Northern angel 25 2,456 31-05-2006 05:37 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Today's birthdays tigger 13 1,481 12-05-2006 11:17 AM
  Do you look just gorgeous today?? Tell us... msgirl 19 1,839 31-03-2006 06:22 PM
Last Post: Bonsai