Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet’s interview
05-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Janet’s interview

Bit short wasn’t it!

I found two things that she said interesting. First she said she wasn’t a winger. Yeah right. “I hate pets” “I hate smoking” just two things that stand out but she did nothing but whinge. Second she said she didn’t like to dwell on the past, but all she did in there was dwell on Paul’s past. At every opportunity she homed in on his past life.

I thought that when she told Ant and Dec that she was shouting down instructions to the rest of them in camp how to cook it would have been the perfect opportunity for then to tell her that Paul could cook, but the interview was cut short. I bet her response would have been “Well he shawd a blaaddy well pulled his finger aawt and done it” :laugh:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Janet’s interview
She's been the most articulate of the celebs to leave so far and she clearly had a lot to say. I would have liked to have heard more from her.
05-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Janet’s interview
Nox Wrote:She's been the most articulate of the celebs to leave so far and she clearly had a lot to say. I would have liked to have heard more from her.

I'm sure we will. :laugh:
05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Janet’s interview
The interview was too short -let's hope she's keeping her powder dry for post-show interviews.
05-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Janet’s interview
I noticed the aussie crew were giving her a big clap...a Sheila who can eff and blind like a sheep shearing swag-shagging croc-killer gets a lot of cred in Aus.
05-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Janet’s interview
Normal1 Wrote:I noticed the aussie crew were giving her a big clap...a Sheila who can eff and blind like a sheep shearing swag-shagging croc-killer gets a lot of cred in Aus.
ummm and they say Australlians have no culture! :unsure:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Janet’s interview
Yep it was definitely a bit short...but I would be more interested in what she has to say after she has seen all the tapes...
in that respect I really liked brian harvey's interview because he had the time to realise what went on...
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Janet’s interview
And respect to her to get this far...I'm not a big fan but she does deserve some credit...
05-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Janet’s interview
Im gutted. The tombstone toothed, purple haired, corn crake voiced harridan is out and there is no one to bait Burrell the Self Important, wake Joe the Comatose up or spar with Fran the Oirish anymore.....

Say what you want about her but the last week would have been as boring as hell without her opinionated, sneering, sarcastic remarks....

And Im ten quid down as I had a bet on her to win:mad2:
05-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Janet’s interview
Pandora Wrote:Say what you want about her but the last week would have been as boring as hell without her opinionated, sneering, sarcastic remarks....
Nah,It would have been different for sure...but some other stuff would have happened...