Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet S-P
01-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Janet S-P

She just said that she went to a really posh school and was told to get elocution lessons - lol. She went to the same Grammar School as me, Lady Margaret School in Fulham. It wasn't that posh. Smile She wasn't there at the same time as me.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Janet S-P
Well she obviously didnt get the elocution lessons then .... :laugh: Janet is a real contradiction isnt she? She sucks up to the working class yoof in the jungle (Brian), hugging him and saying "Awww Aiiii Laaaarve Yewww Briiiiannnnn" for no apparent reason whatsoever, she is openly contempt to Paul Burrell's face and makes snide digs about royalty being "better than us", then in the next breath tells Paul that unless youve read a book from the Booker Prize List, then you havent ackchewallllly read a book .....

The words snob and hypocritical come to mind sometimes .... Rolleyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Janet S-P
Pandora Wrote:The words snob and hypocritical come to mind sometimes .... Rolleyes

:laugh: Don't they just!
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Janet S-P
Paul commented last night that he would just love some Fish, Chips and Mushy peas. She told him off for trying to come on as being common, made a big issue of it!

Some people you just can't win with! :sad:
01-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Janet S-P
Janet is my favourite after Sheila. She grew on me, and as she said, she didn't get to where she is by being feeble. She is a bit of an old vulture though!
01-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Janet S-P
And her best friend is SIR Elton John!!! She rants on & on about the monarchy and how she can't abide all that stuff, but she still hangs around with Elton! I think Janet secretly admires Paul for whatever he has done, but she just can't bring herself to admit it, so instead she has a go at him for the least little thing. She was going on the other night about the cooking, that he used to la-li-da stuff etc, but butlers and the like still need to eat! Her comments are quite bizarre sometimes!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Janet S-P
Janet - I love her.

Is just a contradiction in terms. She wasn't born into the upper classes so she slates them and anything to do with them. She purports to be an academic - hah!! She clings to her working class ideals and then slates their culture, i.e. fish and chips and mushy peas.

She is just hilarious, gobby and a live wire - who has no plans to settle themselves into anonimity, without one hell of verbal gob diahorrea with attitude!!
01-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Janet S-P
Janet enjoys a good argument and she plays off Paul because he's the only one who'll give her something to get her teeth into (no pun intended).

Janet acted the mother figure to Brian, but as an adversary he was useless. She told him it was rude to fart and he stormed off in a huff and left the camp. I'm sure she's enjoying trying to wind Paul up knowing that he's going to answer her back, but not going to explode.

I like watching them having their little debates which they manage without having a hissy fit. It's like watching a game of tennis where first one then the other gets the upper hand.
01-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Janet S-P
I thought it was rather sweet when Paul and she had the heart to heart about Janet's mother and Paul getting over his past etc. I'd say she was actually quite fond of him in her own little way, and like Nox, I agree that she spars with him verbally because she knows she can Smile
01-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Janet S-P
Nox Wrote:It's like watching a game of tennis where first one then the other gets the upper hand.

LOL Nox you got it dear!

It is just like Tennis - actually it is like the final day at Wimbeldon with two past masters sparring - I love it.

It has got to end Love All.:wink2:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Planet Janet - to win! Normal1 144 12,945 11-12-2004 09:17 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Janet on TV in Ireland tonight borneobabe 1 1,148 11-12-2004 12:58 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Janet on ITV2 Ceridwen 11 2,686 08-12-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Oh Janet is gone- who's going to miss her? claire 43 6,339 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
Last Post: alienrabbit
  First Tabby, now Janet. Kittencat 7 1,945 06-12-2004 09:27 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Janet's Change of Heart Critique 26 3,340 04-12-2004 08:35 PM
Last Post: dab
  About Janet's Hair Critique 4 1,395 04-12-2004 02:57 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Are Sheila and Janet bullies? MariaRob 41 5,087 02-12-2004 06:14 PM
Last Post: Jacobs Crackers
  Paul and Janet.... Kittencat 3 1,189 02-12-2004 08:38 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Janet Street Porter PJ 92 10,322 30-11-2004 10:14 AM