Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet Street Porter
19-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Janet Street Porter

Apparently a few years ago she was quoted saying something along the lines of:

Quote:I hate reality shows like Big Brother and Im a Celebrity. I'd rather watch a goldfish bowl

Think I'll back her to win now :closedeye

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Janet Street Porter
I already have :wink2:
19-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Janet Street Porter
She was on steve wright yesterday saying that she admitted to saying those things.

But then she went on to say, that she's getting on now and just thought, oh why not. Well something along those lines.

From her appearance on tv and stuff, I can't abide her, but it will be interesting to see how she is in the jungle.
19-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Janet Street Porter
then she probably thought hang on, I havent got much work for the next couple of years more like it.

Bloody awful woman.
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Janet Street Porter
your right longshot she is a bloody awful women.her voice makes me wanna scream!hopefully she'l be voted out first :sad:
19-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Janet Street Porter
Andrea Wrote:She was on steve wright yesterday saying that she admitted to saying those things.

But then she went on to say, that she's getting on now and just thought, oh why not. Well something along those lines.

From her appearance on tv and stuff, I can't abide her, but it will be interesting to see how she is in the jungle.

She is getting on and as a great commentator I feel iher decison shows much reality TV has evolved into an acceptable entertainment art form. JSP is or was the patron or something like that for the ramblers association. She is a risk taker and doesn't take herself too seriously. I feel she is one of the few who don't need a profile hype, though i am sure this appearence can only widen her already nicely balanced like/hate public image.
She is the only one of the line up I am remotely interested in watching and more out of curiosity than real interest.
19-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Janet Street Porter
"I feel iher decison shows much reality TV has evolved into an acceptable entertainment art form"

Sorry sheoque, I still think it shows how desperate she is for some pep in her later life career.
20-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Janet Street Porter
longshot Wrote:"I feel iher decison shows much reality TV has evolved into an acceptable entertainment art form"

Sorry sheoque, I still think it shows how desperate she is for some pep in her later life career.

Lol, so true Longshot Smile

But that is of course what makes it fun, the more desperate the 'sleb' the more interesting and amusing the whole thing is for the viewer :wink2:
21-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Janet Street Porter
Believe you me, Janet Street Porter will be the first to kick off with someone in the jungle.

She is a tough cookie, has had to fight her way to the top and takes no prisoners in an argument. True she has a voice that could slice bread, but Joe Pasquale has one that makes my ears bleed, so Ill let her off lol ......

I doubt she will be popular but she may make it very watchable !
21-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Janet Street Porter
Ooooh I told you she was going to be a cow, lads and lasses !! She is renown for being a right grumpy, outspoken person and she is going to be sheer entertainment for the next two weeks, I guarantee it! She will wipe the floor with Natalie Appleton if she carrys on whingeing about everything ..... Smile I hope.

Hopefully she is going to be the Rhona Cameron of the group. Basically not giving a sh!te what people think of her, and saying what she thinks ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Planet Janet - to win! Normal1 144 10,575 11-12-2004 09:17 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Janet on TV in Ireland tonight borneobabe 1 984 11-12-2004 12:58 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Janet on ITV2 Ceridwen 11 2,119 08-12-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Oh Janet is gone- who's going to miss her? claire 43 5,052 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
Last Post: alienrabbit
  First Tabby, now Janet. Kittencat 7 1,480 06-12-2004 09:27 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Janet's Change of Heart Critique 26 2,510 04-12-2004 08:35 PM
Last Post: dab
  About Janet's Hair Critique 4 1,124 04-12-2004 02:57 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Are Sheila and Janet bullies? MariaRob 41 4,334 02-12-2004 06:14 PM
Last Post: Jacobs Crackers
  Janet S-P Critique 20 2,599 02-12-2004 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Paul and Janet.... Kittencat 3 995 02-12-2004 08:38 AM