Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jayne
02-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Jayne

Lizzie Bardsley anyone?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Jayne
PJ Wrote:Lizzie Bardsley anyone?
Yes of course. That`s who I was thinking of
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Jayne
PJ Wrote:Lizzie Bardsley anyone?

Oh no don't think so PJ!
Lizzie is vile vile vile, I think jayne is just very loud and excited.
Actually she is the image of my midwife! I must check that she hasn't got AWOL

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
03-07-2006, 06:11 AM
Jayne
I think she looks like a bloke.
03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Jayne
I quite like Jayne - she is a larger than life character and I love her thunder thighes, makes me feel quite slim! Hope she rubs them all up the wrong way in the "Big House".
03-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Jayne
she's 36 isn't she? i can't beleive she wore that get-up to go into the house, Miss Whiplash 2006:ohmy: ( i think i have lead a very sheltered life)

but i do quite like her - out-fit aside.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
03-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Jayne
She's making me sick already. I agree with the black guy in the house next door (can't even remember his name!), her constant burping is disgusting.
I don't mind farts but I hate it when people constantly do loud smelly burps and don't even cover their mouths.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
03-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Jayne
ffs grow up jayne!

it's a bleedin' game, someone has to nominate someone! Aisleyne nominated YOU and I don't blame her!

why oh why oh why, do they got SO bloody upset when they are nominated! ... and it's always the ones who say stuff like "it's a game, I can take criticism, people often criticise me becuase of such and such and I'm not going to change for no-body" ... stupid tart!

not keen at all ... and I'm guessing it wont be long before the Old HMs tire of her burping and loudness. I have to say for once my feelings mirrored Susie's when Jayne was burping, really loud disgusting burps. Like Jonathon said once ,maybe twice is funny anything more is just gross and bad manners.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Jayne
Not liking Jayne very much at all on first impressions. I havent seen much of bb since they went in, but I have seen enough to know I don't think she and I would get on very well.
04-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Jayne
I didn't like her as soon as I saw her and was going to comment but then I wondered if I'd been brainwashed by all those stick thin, made up to the nines housemates and I thought "so she's nothing special to look at and she is a bit overweight and her dress sense is weird but let's give her personality a chance before commenting".

Well now I have and I really don't like her. I hoped she would take the eviction by Ash better, knowing the poor girl had no choice really and go in that house and give Lea a bit of a hard time, but I think she's just in it to win it now (dream on love) and will suck up to anyone who she thinks will help her to stay in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jayne to Stay! bridge 15 2,418 22-07-2006 06:58 AM
Last Post: bridge
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,420 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique