Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jayne to Stay!
20-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Jayne to Stay!

I hope Jayne stays, she is a pain in the a r s e , annoying tick t u r d but i find her very entertaining and well Richard is soooooooo boring, can you imagine the rest of the housemates faces if she stayed! CLASSIC.:applause:

VOTE FOR RICHARD TO GO.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Jayne to Stay!
I'm with you, Bridgeroo. I find her very amusing and she lacks that smug superiority that Richard exudes.
20-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Jayne to Stay!
Patsy Wrote:I'm with you, Bridgeroo. I find her very amusing and she lacks that smug superiority that Richard exudes.

exactly Pat's, she has the ability to laugh at herself and i like her for that.

Do you think she has a chance?

Benjamin Disraeli

20-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Jayne to Stay!
Add me to what will probably be a very short list. Richard is just so superior sometimes. I don't dislike him really but he's becoming a bit of a bore now. Jayne is much more entertaining.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Jayne to Stay!
Come to think of it as much as I really dislike Jayne, I just cannot take to Richard at all. He is very smug and I bet he thinks he is a safe bet going up along side Jayne, so it would great to see the smile wiped of his face but cany you imagine how Jayne will react to it, she will think the public love her and probably become even more annoying!!:shutup:

That said though I would rather have Jayne stirring it and really annoying everyone than being left with the boring morons that we still have the house!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
20-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Jayne to Stay!
Well, vote with your phones ladies. I have.
[SIZE="6"]KEEP JAYNE IN.
GET RICHARD OUT.[/SIZE]
21-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Jayne to Stay!
Patsy Wrote:Well, vote with your phones ladies. I have.
[SIZE="6"]KEEP JAYNE IN.
GET RICHARD OUT.[/SIZE]

I have already voted for Richard to go.:thumbsup:

Benjamin Disraeli

21-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Jayne to Stay!
I'd prefer Jayne to stay as well. I dislike her, but Richard is dull and quietly nasty (as compared to Jayne's obvious nastiness). I originally wanted Jayne to go. But watching Richard last night really put me off him. He deliberately wound Michael up into hysterics by calling him "she" and then claimed that he couldn't remember the big conversation the previous day when Michael had asked him not to do that. Then he stood back, all innocent, and said "wasn't my fault. Micahel is just oversensitive. Its his problem, not mine etc. etc".

Richard is a nasty man in a sneaky way. He's manipulative and i find that disgusting. I much prefer my nasty people on big Brother to be obvious about it, like Jayne.
21-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Jayne to Stay!
I too would like Jayne to stay. She makes me cringe sometimes, but most of the time she makes me smile.

I liek Richard - but i think his time is up.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Jayne to Stay!
Figaro Wrote:But watching Richard last night really put me off him. He deliberately wound Michael up into hysterics by calling him "she" and then claimed that he couldn't remember the big conversation the previous day when Michael had asked him not to do that. Then he stood back, all innocent, and said "wasn't my fault. Micahel is just oversensitive. Its his problem, not mine etc. etc"..

Yes Richard revealed his true colours again last night (remember the Shabbaz debacle) and showed that he is really quite a nasty piece of work. I am not a fan of Michael thinking him a cruddy looking oddball but Richard was so obviously sneering at him and bating him. They way he kept calling him "she" was infruriating and I think has lost him the game. I suspect Richard will be the one vacating the House tonight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,381 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Jayne PJ 40 4,722 14-07-2006 03:54 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR