Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jermajesty?
08-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Jermajesty?

Where do you start with having a kid called that? - Even the lot on Shameless would not stoop so low. How many kids from diff folks did he say he had?

Why in the name of Avid Merrion is he on the show? Is anyone getting the Jermaine vibe?

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Jermajesty?
I like Jermaine. I know he is not a loud mouth or a show off but I think he's OK. I think the whole of the Jackson clan are trying to make some sort of comeback, they all seem to be popping up somewhere.

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Jermajesty?
I like Jermaine too. He seems very laid back and easy going. He seems totally bemused by the Goody clan, and I think he struggles to understand what they are saying most of the time, like the rest of us. It must be very hard for him to have to listen to Jade speaking like a machine gun all day. He reminds me of how Denis Rodman was when he first entered the house last year when he was very quiet, and then he opened up. Although we Brits and the Yanks speak the same language they have a completely different sense of humour to us.
08-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Jermajesty?
catswhiskas Wrote:I like Jermaine too. He seems very laid back and easy going. He seems totally bemused by the Goody clan, and I think he struggles to understand what they are saying most of the time, like the rest of us. It must be very hard for him to have to listen to Jade speaking like a machine gun all day. He reminds me of how Denis Rodman was when he first entered the house last year when he was very quiet, and then he opened up. Although we Brits and the Yanks speak the same language they have a completely different sense of humour to us.

cheers, seinfeld, mash, sex and the city, ugly betty, will and grace, friends, mork and mindy, curb your enthusiasm, woody allen, waynes world, airplane, steve martin, etc etc

they have pretty much the same sense of humour and love all our good shows too.

Jermaine seems not to have a sense of humour. jade has made a big effort to get to know him whilst his jeans seem to have more going for them than he does.

08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Jermajesty?
[QUOTE=IsLe Of WeAtHeR] they have pretty much the same sense of humour and love all our good shows too. QUOTE]

What good UK shows do the Yanks laugh at? I can't see them understanding, never mind laughing at the humour in 'The Royles', 'Only Fools & Horses' and 'Porridge'. David Gest looked totally bemused with the humour and antics when he appeared recently on a Christmas episode of 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks'.
09-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Jermajesty?
catswhiskas Wrote:[QUOTE=IsLe Of WeAtHeR] they have pretty much the same sense of humour and love all our good shows too. QUOTE]

What good UK shows do the Yanks laugh at? I can't see them understanding, never mind laughing at the humour in 'The Royles', 'Only Fools & Horses' and 'Porridge'. David Gest looked totally bemused with the humour and antics when he appeared recently on a Christmas episode of 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks'.

The shows you cite are very dialectal and regional. Monty Python and Fawlty Towers were huge in the USA as have been most of our big films like Love Actually and 4 weddings etc.

They love Extras and The Office.. you aint got a leg to stand on guvnor.