Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Osmond Thread
21-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread

Oh my goodness. Im sorry, but I find this guy very very creepy !!!! I think its the fake sincere grin that is permanently plastered across his face. Really - someone should tell him not to smile as much (shudder).
[/FONT]
As for the salt and pepper in the teddy bear. Errmmm is he aware that the cameras are on them all the time?? Also is he under the impression that "salting food" means throwing two fistfuls of rock salt on a small container of rice? :shocking:

[FONT=Century Gothic]And if he says Ahhhhhhhhhsummmmmmmmmmm once more, Ill have to go and knock those teeth out.:angry:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
Pandora Wrote:Oh my goodness. Im sorry, but I find this guy very very creepy !!!! I think its the fake sincere grin that is permanently plastered across his face. Really - someone should tell him not to smile as much (shudder).
[/FONT]
As for the salt and pepper in the teddy bear. Errmmm is he aware that the cameras are on them all the time?? Also is he under the impression that "salting food" means throwing two fistfuls of rock salt on a small container of rice? :shocking:

[FONT=Century Gothic]And if he says Ahhhhhhhhhsummmmmmmmmmm once more, Ill have to go and knock those teeth out.:angry:

Yep agree with you Pandora, there is something definitely creepy about him.

He's a grown man but he's got that naughty little schoolboy look about him. I haven't seen or heard anything about him since his "Long haired Lover" days and he certainly is nothing to look at. Still, I won't condemn him for that - just think he is going to irritate the hell out of me. Time will tell.
21-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
aWWWWWSOMe. He seems a nice relaxed chap but what was with the salt. Ok you have some salt now but why add it to the rice like you were gritting the M1?

**I heart Northern Soul**
21-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
Well I like the Os Man! I think he is just nervous.....
21-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
I like him too. He is just a happy guy. Being English we are not so used to people have smiles constantly on their faces and not being afraid to show enthusiasm. Big Grin

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
21-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
It's impossible
Ask the Osmonds not to smile
It's just impossible

That's what they do.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
I think he seems pleasant enough, he has just been thrown in the jungle with a whole load of weird people he doesn't know. Some of them already know each other, so it easier for them.

I don't think he is creepy, I wouldn't say he was cute & cuddly but creepy is not a word I would use on him............but my views may change!:ninja:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
As I said, its the constant cheesey grin. No-one is that happy all the time are they? There again I feel the same about Tom Cruise - ultra creepy in my book, with that big insincere cheesy grin permanently on his face (shudder).

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
21-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
I have to say at the moment I agree with you Pandora he has that smiley but insincere look that Americans do so well. Apologies to MS girl and Islandman at this pointSmile
21-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Jimmy Osmond Thread
I can't look at Jimmy without smiling. My sister was a big Osmond fan back in the 70's. and the whole street would come to our back door to listen to her screams when they came on the telly!:laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sid Owen Thread Pandora 45 9,465 27-07-2006 11:47 PM
Last Post: Sibewo
  Sheree Murphy Thread Pandora 125 13,426 08-12-2005 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Carol Thatcher Thread Pandora 60 11,767 05-12-2005 02:36 PM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Jimmy rules. secrets 26 6,021 05-12-2005 09:19 AM
Last Post: bridge