Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs in general!
19-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Jobs in general!

Inspired by the ever inspirational Jaycee...well it was hardly gonna be Cat now was it! :blink:

Anyway...me and my mate always have this thing about finding the job with the least amount of responsibility (Inspired by the film 'American Beauty' during which Lester (Kevin) applies for a job at Smilie Burger dispite being highly over qualified....he says to the manager 'I'm just looking for a job with the least amount of responsibility')....anyway we think we have found it....

It's the guys and girls of London who hold the signs for Golf sales and the such.......although we did think some of them have the hard task of ensuring their arrow is pointing the right way so we downgraded further to 'Sandwich Board' man/woman......

What jobs can you think of that involve the least amount of responsibility?

What's the worst job you could ever think of doing?

What's the best job in the world?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  General Questions Tigereye 24 2,353 11-02-2006 01:48 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Quirks of NZ life - and 'abroad' in general Voice of reason 69 3,271 02-07-2005 05:04 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse