Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Pasquale
05-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Joe Pasquale

I am not sure Joe is very deserving of the title.

He seems like a nice, inoffensive sort of bloke (as does Fran) but let's be honest, he's not exactly entertaining is he?

Lately he's hardly featured in the show at all. Has he really done enough to win?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Joe Pasquale
Hes funny, sunny and lovable - just think of Tony Blackburn!
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Joe Pasquale
No I don't think he has done enough to win. Just kept his head down. Paul to win - he's priceless.
05-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Joe Pasquale
When Joe wasn't featured much at the beginning, I just thought, no problem his fans will take him through whatever he does or doesn't do. However, I thought he'd come into his own as the group became smaller and we'd see more of him than anyone else. I'm sure they tried to find some interesting clips with Joe in the edittng suite, but it's become obvious that Paul and Janet are going to top the bill. They're the ones providing all the entertainment. I imagine the people who support Joe are more likely to pick up their phones and vote than those backing JSP and Paul, so I think it's going to be a close call.
05-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Joe Pasquale
After all the hype on him, I am very dissapointed with him. He won't get a vote from me, he's done nothing to deserve it.
05-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Joe Pasquale
I reckon Joe is great as a stand up and as a single celeb to his fans he is charm and dedicated to the nth degree.

But I think he lacks confidence, in his abilitity to interact with other 'likeminded' celebs. I think he is insecure and qithout being to unkind - a bit thick!!
05-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Joe Pasquale
Lord H Wrote:Hes funny, sunny and lovable - just think of Tony Blackburn!

ummm Lord H - that ain't no recommendation as far as I can remember. Tony Blackburn was boring, and to quote Rhona - "a bit slow sometimes" - not a winner even though he was crowned.

Joe or Fran to go tonight, neither of them have entertained me that much.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Joe Pasquale
There's a real big thing goin on about the editing of the programme the producers are only showing the stuff to reflect certain characters i.e at the moment it the janet and paul thing shown all the time, so as far as we know joe could be being very entertaining but we are just not seein the bit due to janets big gob!!

Sammy xx :wave:xx
05-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Joe Pasquale
No, I am a bit of an insomniac, and watch a lot of the live feeds - half the time Joe isn't even in the camp. You hear the others asking where Joe is this time, and hear "Oh, he's wandered off somewhere again"

When he is there he sits lookign like some little wooden gnome, he's done nothing worth voting for.
05-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Joe Pasquale
I think Joe himself said he couldn't get a word in edgeways; something like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Joe Pasquale website squeaky 7 1,557 09-12-2004 10:34 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Joe Pasquale! king of the jungle!! Sammy 106 10,998 07-12-2004 08:28 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Trust Joe Pasquale to get the easiest trial... paternoster04 39 3,740 02-12-2004 03:08 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Joe Pasquale - A natural comic Blue Alex 5 26,633 25-11-2004 06:12 PM
Last Post: jojoe