Jo 57% of Votes,

Paul 37%

Fran 10% of votes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Joe Tipped to win on "This morning"
Noooooooo!!!!

Joe is a little sly weasel who has just sat on the fence the whole time.

Paul or Fran to win pleeeeaasssee!!!!
06-12-2004, 03:40 PM
I must be missing something when I watch the programme.I don't understand why Joe is getting all this support. :confused:

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2004, 03:59 PM
i am glad that joe is getting all this support. it is a shame he had to put himself throught this IAC experience to get it though. and i'm sorry but i don't think joe has been 'sitting on the fence'. he is such a nice, un-attention seeking guy that he doesn't get involved in arguments that didn't involve him in the first place. and he would never get involved in a direct argument with someone as he is not like that, he is a listener. some people must not have faithfulness in their fellow humans if they can't take somebody kind and helpful for what they are rather than thinking they are up to something.

cat xx
06-12-2004, 04:00 PM
I have nothing against Joe, but I just find him a bit insipid.
Its true what a lot of the celebs coming out have said, he sits on the fence, doesnt take sides, walks away from conflict and keeps himself to himself.

Whilst sure this makes him a nice man, to me it hasnt made great TV, which at the end of the day this is all about.

He has had moments when he has really made me laugh for sure, but I wanted to see the real Joe not the tv persona which I think is all he has shown us.

His wife said how he has a bit of a temper that he can be very vocal with his opinions...so where was it? He is being nice and staying on the fence so as not to rock the boat and so that no one see's him lose it.
Lovely man, but very aware of peoples perseptions of him and dosent want to show himself as naturaly as the others have. IMHO

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
06-12-2004, 04:08 PM
iamacat Wrote:. he is such a nice, un-attention seeking guy that he doesn't get involved in arguments that didn't involve him in the first place. and he would never get involved in a direct argument with someone as he is not like that, he is a listener. some people must not have faithfulness in their fellow humans if they can't take somebody kind and helpful for what they are rather than thinking they are up to something.

cat xx

its called INTEGRITY
06-12-2004, 04:47 PM
as long as it's not fran i'm happy!! :laugh:

[Image: brendanx.jpg]
06-12-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure why the 'sitting on the fence' aspect to Joe should be negative. If anything, it's shown he's pretty tolerant and easy going, and given the mixed circus of people he's been with, that's quite an acheivement in itself.
06-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Yeah sorry but why does everyone not want the guy who has shown self control and respect for others to win? I personally find it refreshing to see that atleast some of the people are not constantly insulting others or having pops at them every chance they get. Some say it makes for dull TV, but I think generally it was a pretty well put together list. There have been fights, disagreements, bonding between several of them and slimeyness aswell as acting like a drama queen from Paul, what more could you want? Least we didnt have a shallow page 3 girl and some washed up 1 hit wonder all over each other this time around.

Joe winning would be fine with me. If not, then hopefully Fran, just aslong as cheap tactic drama queen Paul doesnt win it I am happy.
06-12-2004, 05:16 PM
i don't think any of them deserve to win... useless blokes Big Grin