Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe is King of the Jungle
06-12-2004, 10:41 PM

Comic Joe Pasquale has become the fourth famous face to win I'm A Celebrity....Get Me Out Of Here.

The 43-year-old comic defeated butler Paul Burrell and nightclub boss Fran Cosgrave in the all-male final.

Essex-born Pasquale started his working life as a meat porter at London's Smithfield Market. His route into entertainment is a familiar one for many stars - working on the holiday camp circuit. Pasquale's jobs included calling bingo numbers and refereeing wrestling tournaments.

In the final show, the remaining celebs had to complete one last bushtucker trial each. Fran faced the eel helmet, whilst Paul had to eata all kinds of horrible jungle bugs, creatures and fruit. Joe had to endure being buried in a pitch black hole in the ground, that was slowly filled with water and rats.

Joe follows Kerry McFadden, Tony Blackburn and Phil Tufnell as winners of the ITV show.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Hehe told ya didnt i lol,came in here 3 weeks ago and posted joe to be king and well some said i would be eating my words but no he has done me proud!!

Well done Joe and his jacobs!!

Sammy xx :wave:xx
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Never doubted for a second.

WELL DONE JOE :laugh:
06-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Well Done Joe Smile
06-12-2004, 11:41 PM
A well deserved triumph for a thoroughly nice bloke. Well done, Joe.
07-12-2004, 07:31 AM
perhaps our lady with her finger on the pulse knows? over to you tpt.
07-12-2004, 08:29 AM
A very disappointing result, but then they always are - I don't think there's been a single series when I wanted the winner to win!!

It was obvious it was going to happen though - for some reason the GBP always vote for the "nice but dull" contestant.

Never mind.
07-12-2004, 08:34 AM
We can now look forward to Joe advertising Jacobs Crackers. Yawn.

I have to say though that I thought Joe's final appeal to the public to vote for Paul seemed quite genuine and sincere.
03-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Similar in style, the main difference between these two UGG Oliviya Women's Boots 5597 is the height of the shaft. The Tall has an 11 inch shaft height while the Short is 8 inches. Both are made of Twin-faced Grade A Sheepskin and are lined in plush fleece. These 2 Classic UGG Raya Tall Women's Boots 5598 styles also have flexible, lightweight molded EVA outsoles. Available colors on both include Black, Chocolate, Chestnut, Sand, Paisley, Gray, Metallic Gold, Terracotta, Eggplant and Magenta Sheepskin. The UGG Langley Women's Boots 5608 is also available in Baroque Black, Baroque Sand, Marbled Nickel, Bomber Jacket Leather, Marbled Copper, Mulberry Sheepskin.Another of UGG's iconic women's designs is their UGG Payton Women's Boots 5654: a heathered merino wool boot that resembles your softest, most comfortable sweater. This slouchy style has three wooden buttons with the UGG Kensington Women's Boots 5678 logo and can be worn up, scrunched down or cuffed over. The shaft height reaches 14.5 inches when uncuffed. The UGG Short Leather Women's Boots 5722 has a sheepskin covered foam insole and a flexible molded EVA outsole. Available colors include Gray, Indigo, Black, Fig, Moss, and SorbetFor women looking for an UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Women's Boots 5733 that is different from their Classic style, the Knightsbridge has a more fashion-forward design without sacrificing the functionality and comfort of their traditional UGG Roseberry Women's Boots 5734. The Knightsbridge has a slimmer, more contoured profile than the Classic designs and has a multi-colored zipper that runs along the back of the UGG Smithfield Tall Women's Boots 5746. The shaft on this boot reaches 12 inches. It is made of fully-lined sheepskin and has an EVA sole for cushion and comfort UGG Gaviato Short Women's Boots 5749. The Knightsbridge comes in Black or Shadow Gray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another Celebrity enters jungle camp - Spoiler Haydon_acc2 2 1,358 12-10-2011 01:08 AM
Last Post: doorman330
  Huggy Leaves The Jungle Haydon_acc2 1 617 02-12-2004 11:11 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Nancy Fave For Jungle Axe Haydon_acc2 7 934 30-11-2004 11:20 PM
Last Post: smilersmurf
  Jungle quitter to propose to girlfriend Haydon_acc2 2 528 28-11-2004 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ceridwen
  Jungle Joe Even Hotter Favourite Haydon_acc2 2 544 26-11-2004 07:44 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Dramatic jungle arrival Haydon_acc2 5 695 21-11-2004 11:51 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Babes battle to become queen of the jungle Haydon_acc2 5 652 18-11-2004 12:17 AM
Last Post: ils