Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Ross
20-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Jonathan Ross

I have to say I really enjoy Wossy's Friday night slot. He always makes me laugh with his ready wit (unlike his ghastly brother Paul) and the way he doesnt suck up to his guests (unlike Parky). See our Cilla (Black) is trying to integrate herself back in, you have had your day luv, people dont want to look at a 60 year old tele presenter with hamster cheeks. She is a contender for the Im a Celeb of the future, you mark my words!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Jonathan Ross
Im a bit torn here Maria. While, like you, I loathe the talentless totally unfunny Paul Ross, yes I do like Jonathan a fair bit.

One disappointing thing about him though is that he doesnt know when to shut up. I love to hear him banter but he interviewed the lads from Little Britain a couple of weeks ago and basically talked at them for a good 15 minutes, we didnt get to hear much of what they had to say at all and I was screaming at the TV for Wossy to shut his trap and let them speak !!!!!

Saying all that though, he is entertaining and I love his radio show. I was listening to it when he was less than fawning to the vile Danni Minogue and she got stroppy and walked out ....... I nearly weed meself .... :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jonathan Ross Show Friday Night Punkyfish 7 1,169 20-05-2007 12:23 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Nikki and Pete on Johnathon Ross Dolores 11 1,540 11-09-2006 09:40 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  A Christmas Carol (with Ross Kemp) Minklemar 2 1,636 21-12-2004 04:32 PM
Last Post: Isis