Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan's wedding photo....
16-09-2005, 05:16 PM

[Image: jordanwedding12.jpg]

really she spoils us doesn't she, she should at least give herself half a chance not to be mocked!!!

chortle, chortle!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Dolores Wrote:[Image: jordanwedding12.jpg]

really she spoils us doesn't she, she should at least give herself half a chance not to be mocked!!!

chortle, chortle!

Is that the one on the toilet in your bathroom??
16-09-2005, 05:22 PM
forget a big white meringue, shes a blumming great blamanche (???)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
16-09-2005, 05:24 PM
maxine Wrote:Is that the one on the toilet in your bathroom??

b*t*h!! there was no need to reveal the truth about my toilet roll holder collection was there, really?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Dolores Wrote:b*t*h!! there was no need to reveal the truth about my toilet roll holder collection was there, really?!

There was every need, my lovely! *sniggers in a Mutley fashion*
16-09-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm stuck in a time warp of Cinderella and fairy princesses and I think she looks lovely Blush

I know I'm stuck in a time warp because when we were on holiday my sis-in-law looked at my lilac cotton crinkle trousers, white vest top and lilac blouse and said "do you wear those clothes because they remind you of a particularly happy time in your past?" :shocking: :sad:
16-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Well, she wanted her fairytale wedding and she got it! Good on her! Yes she looked like an overgrown Barbie but she looked really happy and I think it will last, I really do!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Bella Wrote:Well, she wanted her fairytale wedding and she got it! Good on her! Yes she looked like an overgrown Barbie but she looked really happy and I think it will last, I really do!

you're lucky I'm not the type to throw this post back in your face in future years! I give it five years absolute tops!

As for the dress ... ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING is completely trashy on Jordan with those disgusting breasts, imho!!!!

16-09-2005, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE-Dolores]As for the dress ... ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING is completely trashy on Jordan with those disgusting breasts, imho!!!![/quote]
Jealous???
Find all posts by this user
16-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Buzz Wrote:Jealous???

good grief! jealous moi! actually no! not at all. The only beautiful thing about Jordan is her eyes ... and I'm not entirely sure that's not down to coloured contacts!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jordan and Peter - Testing times claire 3 859 09-03-2005 04:53 PM
Last Post: claire