Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Popped In Quickly To Say..........................
25-12-2005, 01:26 PM

merry Christmas To You All

have A Good One , Cheers !

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Just finished my pre meal drink - The Glenlivit
[COLOR="Navy"]
[SIZE="5"]Merry Christmas Everybody[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2005, 05:14 PM
It's a little before noon. Santy came EARLY...Spence had us up at 7:00 although he can't manange that for school...:glare: , but it's been an awesome day...'cept I'm coming down with a cold!!!:cry: Merry, merry to you all!! From the Colonial Msgirl Family to you all!!:wub:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
25-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Ah well, it's all over bar the shouting as they say. Dinner went off well, everyone stuffed, must have thrown away enough to feed another 4 people and that's just what was left on the plates, let alone all the other stuff still sitting untouched in the kitchen.

Grandson's been thoroughly spoiled. I can't believe the things he got for Christmas, including DVD player, CD player, mobile phone and absolutely loads of other things (I bought him surround sound speakers for his computer along with other bits and pieces).

I think my stocking from Mazwad was one of the highlights of the day. I was like a little kid, fishing deeper and deeper and finding yet another "novelty" surprise. Smile

The kids (son and grandson) have now departed downstairs to their own flat and we can see the carpet again Smile

Mr C. has had the worst cold/flu that he's had for a long time so, poor thing, hasn't had a very good day and slept in and out of it.

I really like this bit when it's all quiet again and I can just "chill". Catch y'all later. Hope you've all had a brilliant day xxxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  popped my ebay cherry Tigereye 7 1,353 27-10-2006 11:01 AM
Last Post: Coastie