Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just the Two of Us
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Just the Two of Us

Did anyone see this last night? Tess Daly needs a new stylist. The dress she was wearing looked three sizes too big for her on the top and her hair looked like she had just got out of bed!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Just the Two of Us
catswhiskas Wrote:Did anyone see this last night? Tess Daly needs a new stylist. The dress she was wearing looked three sizes too big for her on the top and her hair looked like she had just got out of bed!

I watched a bit of this and was a bit more concerned that Hannah Watterman's breasts were going to pop out! She looked really uncomfortable in that dress...........thought she was pretty good singing wise though!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Just the Two of Us
Saw the end of it, and didnt know who half of them were! Thought Marty Pellow looked dead wierd (it WAS Marty Pellow with Hannah - doesnt she look more and more like her Dad, Waterman?)

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
03-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Just the Two of Us
I saw this last night too. It might be my one and only time though as it will probably clash with BB in the future.

I couldnt believe the state of Tess Daley. Her dress was hideous, and i really dont think women with large boobs should wear satin on them. It makes them look even larger. Her hair was horrendous too.

I liked the show, and it passed an hour nicely ... but like i said earlier, i think BB will clash with it, and BB will win.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Just the Two of Us
Bella Wrote:I watched a bit of this and was a bit more concerned that Hannah Watterman's breasts were going to pop out! She looked really uncomfortable in that dress...........thought she was pretty good singing wise though!

I was wondering if Hannh Watterman was pregnant. She does look rather huge all of a sudden, and I agree she looked very uncomfortable in that dress. She has a nice voice and I think she may have a chance of winning the competition. Marti Pellow looks really old now. I hardly recognised him.
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Just the Two of Us
Also talking of Dennis Waterman, his partner looked like a drag queen!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
03-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Just the Two of Us
What about old Jim Branning (John whatsisname) from Eastenders :w00t:

The stereotypical pub singer - can't believe he got through. Everyone just wants to see him make an ass of himself again I suppose.