Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie the replacement for Malcolm McLaren
13-11-2007, 07:27 PM

Katie Hopkins of 'The Apprentice' fame (or should that be notoriety) has joined the Snake Rock team in the jungle.

It's not really a spoiler because it's been all over the radio since early this morning. If you're upset about it being a spoiler - tough! ya shouldn't be looking at online forums. :devil:

Katie hit the headlines during, (or was it after?) the airing of The Apprentice when she was caught having a bit al fresco fun with a married work colleague.
[Image: HopkinsST_468x368.jpg]

Daily Mail

She should be quite entertaining. Remember, how much she ****ed off Sir Alan?

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2007, 10:32 AM
She is no match for Janice D who will eat her alive and spit her out.
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2007, 11:50 AM
I love Katie and Janice and this is the first time I have been truly excited about watching this programme.

Janice says what she wants and doesn't care if she contradicts herself, but has some of the best one-word put-downs ever.

Katie measures everything she says, says it very eloquently and has some of the most intelligently protracted put-downs ever.

Bluddy fantastic!
15-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Great double act. :boxing:

Think Lynn feels a little disappointed at her relegation to almost normal compared to them..

bam bam
16-11-2007, 10:40 AM
I couldn't stand Katie Hopkins in The Apprentice. Truly nasty piece of work. But, shemade that programme. It would have been so much less without her.

She's coming across as being quite normal and pleasant in IAC so far, and I don't think that will change. I think Katie is one of those people who plays the part expected of her. In The Apprentice, she needed to be ruthlessly competitive and successful and popularity doesn't count for much. However, in IAC, popularity counts for everything. If you want to win, you can't be the kind of b!tch that Katie was in The Apprentice, because the public will vote you out.

I think we will see a much softer, nice, and probably less entertaining Katie Hopkins in this programme.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nicola McLean gets attacked by Katie Price Haydon_acc2 7 4,762 30-12-2009 12:21 PM
Last Post: samtrainer