Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kebabs!
09-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Kebabs!

I have a huge need for a kebab right here and right now. There is no way on God's earth I could possibly get one [well there is but it would be mightily expensive]. So instead I am going to quench my need by talking about them.

I like mine like this:
  • Chicken bits chargrilled, smothered in tons of chilli sauce, with a lot of red cabbage and other bits of salad - with more chilli sauce over the top.
  • I have to eat it pretty quickly - as I am not too keen on the chilli sauce making the pitta bread soggy and wet.
  • And I eat it from the paper and very quickly, I always feel a bit sick after one - but that does not stop me from wanting one very shortly afterwards.
  • I will eat the Doner type, if chicken is not available - but I can never quite finish one of this type - because I always ask for extra meat. I am a classic case of my eyes being too big for my belly.
How do you like yours?

oh and I haven't had one for about 7 years [I think]:sad:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Kebabs!
Flip :ohmy: What would Jamie say :w00t:

I adore kebabs. I like them au naturel. Just loads of that bacteria ridden lamb stuff in a pitta bread. And a skinful of alcohol.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Kebabs!
Like this:

[Image: petit_kebab_chicken1.jpg]
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Kebabs!
I haven't had a Kebab for ages and am now craving one :w00t:

I would just have the doner kebab with salad and all the extra's on, but no hot sauce thankyou very much.

Oh I'm hungry now.

Edit to say I'm definately craving one now that Secrets has put that picture up.

[Image: 429.gif]
09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Kebabs!
Go chew on a raw onion smothered in lard.

It'll have much the same effect :bye:

Bollox to potplants
09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Kebabs!
I was a kebab virgin until the Portsmouth meet!

It was my first and my last :sick:
09-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Kebabs!
ooooh, Flip did I spur you on to write this thread?!!! On my way home from Flip's tonight I popped in and got fish & chips, white pudding & chips and a Doner Kebab!

Bluddy lovely it was!!!

btw - the doner kebab was mine! And Jamie would be shocked but you are allowed to pig out every once in a while! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Kebabs!
I love kebabs of all types, but now mainly have chicken ones - diced. The mistake I made in Portsmouth was not checking what type of chicken it was before purchasing. It was shredded cack. Literally.

Given the choice and not the calories, I would have a mixed meat with all the trimmings and lashings of chilli sauce. :thumbsup:
09-08-2005, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2005 09:12 PM by survivorfan.)
Kebabs!
Chicken or lamb, chargrilled, lots of red cabbage etc, no chilli sauce but with two or three chillis on top. If i',m feeling lavish, some nice chick-pea-ey hummus on the side with extra pitta to dip in it. Glass of rustic red wine. Lovely!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
09-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Kebabs!
survivorfan Wrote:Chicken or lamb, chargrilled, lots of red cabbage etc, no chilli sauce but with two or three chillis on top. If i',m feeling lavish, some nice chick-pea-ey hummus on the side with extra pitta to dip in it. Glass of rustic red wine.

Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!