Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemal
29-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Kemal

thought I'd start a thread on Kemal, cause I think he if fab.

In a way he is similar to Marco from last year but I also think he is very different.
He isn't as loud as Marco, and the barney that he was having with Science was brilliant tonight. He had an answer for everything that Science came out with.
I actually think that Kemal is very intelligent.

So at the moment he is my favourite.

Join in here in the Kemal appreciation thread:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Kemal
I just can't believe how asexual and androgenous he looks. Watching him waltz about the house in his stilettos was very surreal.
And I agree - what a great fight between him and that plonker who calls himself Science!
IN fact, tonights episode was just jammed pack full of fights. I like how this is turning out....

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
29-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Kemal
Andrea Wrote:thought I'd start a thread on Kemal, cause I think he if fab.

In a way he is similar to Marco from last year but I also think he is very different.
He isn't as loud as Marco, and the barney that he was having with Science was brilliant tonight. He had an answer for everything that Science came out with.
I actually think that Kemal is very intelligent.

So at the moment he is my favourite.

Join in here in the Kemal appreciation thread:w00t:

No sorry, I dont think he is anything like Marco.

Marco was an out and out nasty bitch. Kemal is intelligent, sensitive and SO funny - sometimes unintentionally. He can obviously hold his own in an argument and has bags and bags of confidence.

He is obviously in dire need of a good feed though and I think Lesley should give him her share of the food...... :mellow:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Kemal
yes i quite like Kemal. He seems very funny and quick with the come back with a kind side to him (I rate kindness very highly!). But in real life I think I'd find him just too effiminate.

And although Science was a bit of a d**khead with the arguing about the chicken and then carrying on arguing with Kemal. I quite liked the way that Science admitted he was confused by Kemal sexuality in the diary room ... I thought he was honest and quite endearing ... I just wish he didn't argue so much!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
30-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Kemal
in some respects the arguments between caramel and science diet was refreshing as it never once was voilent or intimidating - maybe as both look like 12 year old boys. I kind of think they like one and other and it revealed a nice side in both (must have lovely mothers).

Both are interesting in that most folks watching have never met people like that.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
30-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Kemal
isleofweather Wrote:Both are interesting in that most folks watching have never met people like that.

Good point weatherman. Even Mr Cat sat transfixed this morning watching the repeat...their honesty is so refreshing and though it was a loud argument it hadn't occured to me till you pointed it out that it was very non aggressive.
"You're not a man and your not a girl, you're somewhere in between and I'm confused". Wonderful!

Kemal is growing on me too.
30-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Kemal
I like Kamal too but can't stand Science or Max, my favourite at the moment is the Italian guy don't know his name, COR! :thumbsup:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Kemal
I agree with PJ about Kemal seeming asexual. That said, he is mature and respectful of other peoples views, and although I find it difficult to appreciate him in a sari I think he's okay.

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Kemal
Don't like Kamal, intefering old busy body.
I keep expecting him to clap his hands and have his ladies in waiting come and adjust his clothes.
hated the way he was so dismissive of everyone the minute he walked into the house. I don't like people who look through you as though you're not there.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
30-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Kemal
So far I am LOVING Kamal, he is one of my little faves, bless him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kemal makes a fan's day borneobabe 4 1,177 17-10-2005 07:00 PM
Last Post: survivorfan