Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Russell
06-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Ken Russell

Is anyone else vaguely worried that we are going to see our first celebrity death on CBB this year??? :mellow:

I watched a bit of the show last night and Ken was trying to open his suitcase and remove a few items of clothing. He was purple in the face and sweating buckets. I was shifting in my seat, getting very worried that he we were about to witness him having a fatal heart attack.

Jermaine and Cleo noticed his distress too, and promptly walked over and unpacked his case for him and put his clothes away, while Ken had a sit down on the bed.

The man is 79 years old and is obviously not in the greatest of health....... its very worrying....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Ken Russell
I`m not sure why they put him in there really. It`s not as though he is trying to revive his career and he does seem very out of place in there. Have not seen much of CBB this year but I did see his entrace to the house which should have been enough for the producers to realise they had made a mistake
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Ken Russell
Pandora Wrote:Is anyone else vaguely worried that we are going to see our first celebrity death on CBB this year??? :mellow:
My girlfriend said the exact same thing to me. He doesn't look well, does he?

Also, did anyone else get the impression that he was a bit miffed when all the others automatically said "Ken will stay here" when they had to choose who lived in luxury or squalor? Granted Ken probably wanted to stay in luxury but no-one gave him the chance anyway.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
06-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Ken Russell
Yes agreed Peej. They were treating him like he had no voice and no opinion. Okay, granted, Im sure he wouldve chosen a life of luxury - but he wasnt given chance to open his mouth.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]