Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinga
31-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Kinga

Well the rest have their own little thread, I thought it was only fair she should have hers.

I was in Greece when she was first on the show. So my first impressions of her are : she is as thick as two short planks, so she should fit in nicely. :w00t:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Kinga
I give her two days until she smothers Eugene with her norks!!
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Kinga
Ah Bless her - she is not blessed with much up top - oops I meant in the brain department, as her up top overt features are very much blessed.

I think of all jobs within the BB houselhold Kinga has to have the HARDEST job in the history - fancy going in 2 weeks before the final.

And I was thinking to myself when she was in the diary room [quite honestly not inspiring me that much] that as most of the GBP public hate most of the others she stands a pretty good chance of getting into the final.

Derek latchedon immediately didn't he?? Why I wonder? Kinga is hardly what you would call Derek's type of girl! Does anyone know if Makosi was really talking about Kinga to Craig this afternoon? Sounded like a load of bull to me!

Oh and how scared was Makosi??? She hugged her 3 times in as many minutes!! LOL I can't wait for the nominations and the coming week!!

Good one BB!!

I have an excited and thrilled tummy!!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

31-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Kinga
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i knew it would be her, I just hoped I was wrong! anyway, at the moment shes being nice to everyone, after tomorrow, 20 quid on her dark side turning up.....

MOO
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Kinga
ultimatesurvivor Wrote:20 quid on her dark side turning up.....

But her dark side is just a hurt and wounded little cutsey with enourmous norks ... ???

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

31-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Kinga
Flip Wrote:Derek latchedon immediately didn't he?? Why I wonder? Kinga is hardly what you would call Derek's type of girl! Does anyone know if Makosi was really talking about Kinga to Craig this afternoon? Sounded like a load of bull to me!
Well strangely enough, Derek thought Lesley was the bees knees. She was loud, facially challenged and dead common too........ :w00t:

I dont believe Makosi had been talking about Kinga this afternoon either. To be honest Im still laughing at Makosi in her "precious diva mourning outfit" sitting in the chair by the pool, saying weakly, "I dont think I can do this Creg...." while actually meaning the exact opposite.

One thing is for sure, Kinga has brightened that house up. They were just moping about or sleeping. SO not good viewing.

Even if she is loud and common, its better than listening to dull dull dull Anthony stutter inarticulately through a conversation or watch him stare open mouthed out of the window.
31-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Kinga
Well Derek obviously took one look and decided "no brain - no threat" so he liked her instantly - lol. Derek would only have been worried if she looked intelligent enough to spot what a fool he is. (John Wayne's horse - Silver. John Wayne's famous film with his horse - Hi Ho! uh?) lmao.

I wonder why she ignored Eugene? Did she just overlook him (he's probably used to that) in her excitement and nervousness.

Makosi feeling embarrassed that she had voted her out so over compensated with lots of hugs and false "happy to see you". Bet she thought and hoped that she had seen the last of her.

Anthony and Craig looking bemused. Craig probably wondering if Anth would be wooed away from him by the big boobs. Actually, she is probably just his type. I hope she makes a play for him - look forward to a major hissy fit from Craig if that happens.

I bet Derek is in the diary room at this moment calling her a fat trollop and moaning that there is no chance of intellectual conversation there (whilst being very relieved of course).

I think things are going to liven up now. :naughty:
31-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Kinga
Derek only said he liked her after she had given him a cigarette.:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
01-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Kinga
Pandora Wrote:I dont believe Makosi had been talking about Kinga this afternoon either.

Makosi was actually telling the truth Pand! A night full of shocks!
01-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Kinga
I'm not entirely sure why Orlaith or Eugene couldn't or didn't explode this particular myth (maybe because they believed it was possible?), but Kinga has exposed Makosi's lie that there were 10 HMs that she had to choose from, ending up with three in the secret garden.

Whoops! Makosi rushed off to wash the weave after. With shampoo!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinga and the Bottle Minklemar 3 1,406 26-08-2005 10:19 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Kinga comes 4th Buzz 7 983 13-08-2005 07:22 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Kinga To Win! Scooby 9 1,323 12-08-2005 04:21 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Kinga the Minger! Groucho 30 2,900 29-06-2005 08:32 AM
Last Post: Bella