Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEGO Star Wars
30-08-2006, 03:45 PM
LEGO Star Wars

Has anyone played the first Lego Star Wars game on the PS2??

It was absolutely AMAZING and I played it to death! :good:

I saw that they're bringing out the sequel in a couple of weeks. I am soo pleased it is going to be based on the original movie trilogy! No more Jar Jar Binks! :wallbash:

I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!

:yahoo:

[Image: 40.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2006, 10:35 PM
LEGO Star Wars
Oh my oldest boy is addicted to lego star wars!

We've got an X-box 360, but it plays the x-box game on it.

It's actually quite a good game. I've played a bit of it, but I keep getting interrupted by my 7 year old saying I'm not doing it right, or I'm going the wrong way.
He won't just let me do it on my own.

He's got nearly all the characters in the free play bit (whatever that means, I'm a mum remember:laugh: )

[Image: 429.gif]
31-08-2006, 12:40 AM
LEGO Star Wars
Computer games - Pah! They're all too advanced now. I used to like the old Text Adventure Games .... (played them in the early days on an old ZX Spectrum where you had to load the game via a cassette tape Smile ) You're in a cave. Exits are North, West and East. Then you type in "examine cave" and it usually came back with "I can't do that" or something equally frustrating. I did advance to games like Myst, Zork and Riven, etc. but they got far too devious til I dicovered "Walkthroughs" and cheated a lot Blush.

I liked games like The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour because they had really good puzzles to solve before you could get further into them. All the games nowadays you tend to get killed off!!

Sorry, I think I've gone a bit :offtopic:

I'm sure my grandson knows all about Lego Star Wars though Smile
31-08-2006, 12:07 PM
LEGO Star Wars
Critique Wrote:I used to like the old Text Adventure Games .... (played them in the early days on an old ZX Spectrum where you had to load the game via a cassette tape Smile ) You're in a cave. Exits are North, West and East. Then you type in "examine cave" and it usually came back with "I can't do that" or something equally frustrating.
You will love this game then: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

It is the old classic where you have to say 'get up' 'turn on light' 'examine', etc. It is quite hard..give it a try. My advice is when you see the bulldozer, lie down in front of it and stay there. Trust me. If you've read the book or seen the film you'll know why.:applause:
31-08-2006, 12:22 PM
LEGO Star Wars
WayneH Wrote:You will love this game then: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

It is the old classic where you have to say 'get up' 'turn on light' 'examine', etc. It is quite hard..give it a try. My advice is when you see the bulldozer, lie down in front of it and stay there. Trust me. If you've read the book or seen the film you'll know why.:applause:

Thanks Wayne - I'm off to check it out. If you don't see me around for a few weeks you'll know I'm hooked Big Grin
31-08-2006, 12:39 PM
LEGO Star Wars
Damn - dead in 19 moves - haha, I'm obviously out of practice Blush

I shall go back when I have more time.
31-08-2006, 12:42 PM
LEGO Star Wars
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
06-09-2006, 09:44 PM
LEGO Star Wars
I've just ordered the Lego Star wars 2 for our 360.
It comes out next week and I can't wait. Never mind about my 7 year old, I'm playing this one first!:devil:

Oh and I got it for £30 from play.com. Not bad saying that the rrp is 50 squid!

[Image: 429.gif]
07-09-2006, 03:24 PM
LEGO Star Wars
Andrea Wrote:I've just ordered the Lego Star wars 2 for our 360.
It comes out next week and I can't wait. Never mind about my 7 year old, I'm playing this one first!:devil:

Oh and I got it for £30 from play.com. Not bad saying that the rrp is 50 squid!

£50? geez.. are all xbox games that expensive??:surrender:
14-09-2006, 02:18 PM
LEGO Star Wars
Woohoo! I bought Lego Star Wars three days ago and completed it in less than 10 hours (over 3 days of course lol).

It was soo worth it, got me right in the star wars mood that I ended up watching Return of the Jedi last night. :yahoo: