Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Night's Trial, the worst ever?
26-11-2004, 09:35 AM

At one point Ant was getting very cross with Natalie and his answers were getting shorter and louder. I don't know what was more frustrating to watch - her procrastinations or her lack of understanding to what this is all about. :ranting:

Could you imagine Jenny Bond or Jordan doing that trial? - it would have been completed and the viewers would have had a good laugh and good TV. :ranting:

Natalie last night was nothing short of a disgrace, even for a reality show. I really think that beacuase she lives in La-La land she has no idea what the show is about - ie why we all watch it - and so she probably thought it was good TV. Ant and Dec alluded to the fact that the All Saints were "no easy interview" and they could hardly keep the contempt from their voices at times. :ranting:

It was rubbish TV and rather pathetic - if that pinhead does not get her marching orders first then I will drink a pint of fly pupae. :ranting:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Well, theres one or two threads on here already about the live trial and we agree with you.

Ant mustve been getting a GREAT deal of stick in his ear from the producer, as the stupid, bony, prancing, screeching, neurotic Natalie made a Hollywood epic of her challenge as usual. Her dithering dragged on and on and onnnnnnnn, with Ant and Dec trying to push her along - or at least get her to make a bloody decision !
She veered from squealing hysterically and asking pointless questions to acting like a drunken chav on Tricia who'd never been on telly before - screeching messages to her family/friends/kids etc ....

It was excruciating to watch, intensely irritating for the presenters and spoilt the show for me.

Most Natalie fans will say, "could YOU have done it?" but the point is .... we are not talking about the challenge itself, its the attention seeking build up at the beginning that she dragged out to the point of embarrassment.

And to think she accused Sophie of playing up to the cameras! Just WAIT until Sophie sees all the histrionics when the show eventually ends .... Id wipe the floor with Nat !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 09:45 AM
I thought Ant and Dec handled the situation pretty well though. They left the public in no doubt as to their views on Natalie and her histrionics.
If I'd been them, I'd have been tempted to hold her under.
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Just what I thought while watching it.. I missed Jordan! Even Peter Andre did his trial when he was clearly petrified.

What a pathetic attempt.

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Burrell's Trial Scooby 16 2,984 07-12-2004 12:02 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Paul's trial!!! -xena- 40 4,483 05-12-2004 06:17 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Trust Joe Pasquale to get the easiest trial... paternoster04 39 3,920 02-12-2004 03:08 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Huggies Trial Bonsai 11 2,995 02-12-2004 02:08 PM
Last Post: The Censor
  only as good as the last trial Tommydonkey 6 1,140 02-12-2004 04:01 AM
Last Post: -xena-
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,566 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Who should do the next trial? Haydon_acc2 20 2,417 22-11-2004 11:15 PM
Last Post: dab
  THE OPENING NIGHT.....Sunday 21st November.. Cat 29 2,917 22-11-2004 09:02 AM
Last Post: Voice of reason