Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last week's episode
09-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Last week's episode

We missed this on Tuesday as we were on holiday and thought we would be able to watch it on Sunday as it is usually repeated, but for some reason it is not being shown today.

Can anyone fill me in with what happened and whose flashback did we get?

Many thanks!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Last week's episode
I didnt get to see it on Tuesday either Bella, so i would like to know what happened too.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
09-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Last week's episode
I'd like to know why it was not repeated today as it usually is - do you think it's a delibrate ploy by Channel 4 just to wind you & me up, Bonnie?!:mad2:

09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Last week's episode
Michael thinks he is talking to his son on the computer. He hits Locke over the head and sets of with a gun to find Walt. Jack, Locke and Sawyer follow after telling Kate to stay at the camp. As night falls one of the " others makes themselves known to them. (the main one who took Walt off the boat). He tells them it is their island and he will let them live if they keep where they are. Jack says no deal but then they produce a tied up Kate and Jack relents and hands over the guns and they make their way back to camp. Jack is really annoyed at Kate. Jin wanted to go with them to help with the search but Sun said NO he is all she has left and they work through a few things.

I think the flashback for this one was Jacks story where he was married to the girl who he operated on. Another man wanted to be opeated on but he said no it`s too risky but the mans daughter talked him round and he did the op but the man died. The daughter was upset and Jack kissed her. He then went home and told his wife and said they would sort things out but she had already planned to leave him as she was seeing someone else.

I hope that all made sense. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Last week's episode
Brilliant - thank you.

09-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Last week's episode
Thanks Seabreeze, I checked out the Channel 4 site - it's here if you want to read it Bonnie:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv...de_11.html

However, it didn't tell you what Jack's wife had told him - did he know who he left her for?

Cheers, mucho appreciated! :thumbsup:

10-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Last week's episode
I hate Jack's flashbacks. They're boring.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
10-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Last week's episode
PJ Wrote:I hate Jack's flashbacks. They're boring.

It seems we are seeing more of Jack & Kate and not enough of the rest. I want to see more of Claire, more of Locke - we still haven't found out how he ended up in the wheelchair and why did that fortune-teller guy insist that Claire had to go to the island?

11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Last week's episode
Bella Wrote:It seems we are seeing more of Jack & Kate and not enough of the rest. I want to see more of Claire, more of Locke - we still haven't found out how he ended up in the wheelchair and why did that fortune-teller guy insist that Claire had to go to the island?
Patience Bella! There is a Claire episode coming up soon. Hopefully it will answer even more questions about why her baby should not have been brought up by another person etc.
And I suspect there'll be another Locke episode in the rest of this series too.

I agree though - far too much Jack and Kate.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
03-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Last week's episode
Is everyone still watching this ???

I have missed a few of late - but i saw last nights episode, and didnt feel like i had lost any of the plot.

It is getting dreary now though. They really need to cut some of the adverts - and move the pace along a bit.

You watch an hours show (or 30 mins if you cut the ads, and 'next weeks show' sections) and you dont feel that the storyline has moved on.

I would give up - but its a bit like a boring book. You know you should put it down and start something else .... but you cant bring yourself to do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lost E4 episode 7th December 2005 Bella 20 3,247 15-12-2005 10:47 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Spoiler - Episode 8 "Confidence Man" E4 Viewers Only Rob 19 2,844 29-09-2005 07:07 PM
Last Post: Critique
  TV & Satellite Week 24-30th Sept. Eternity 1 811 20-09-2005 12:59 PM
Last Post: Eternity
  Episode 7 The Moth - E4 viewers only - SPOILER! Bella 9 1,852 15-09-2005 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  I am struggling with the Titles - and episode numbers?? Flip 11 2,326 10-09-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Episode 6 - House of the Rising Sun (SPOILER - E4 Ep) Minklemar 10 2,152 08-09-2005 03:00 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Episode 5 - White Rabbits (E4 viewers only) Bella 26 3,461 04-09-2005 08:50 PM
Last Post: ils
  Episode 4 - Walkabout (Lockes Story) C4 - 25th August! ils 36 4,216 30-08-2005 05:33 PM
Last Post: Islandman