Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lauren Booth
15-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Lauren Booth

to quote Nikki out of big brother - Who is she? who is she?

she sat there last night with Phina pontificating about Tony Blair and her sister in law (who let's face it without them would she be on there?) in most derogatory terms. Not just for political reasons but personal reasons. Dissing family on tv is unforgiveable. What we say about our families is for behind closed doors not to be broadcast on national tv.

Loved it when she was ADAMANT that it wasn't her agent taht said she'd do anything for publicity!!! Oh how I laughed! I laughed a bit extra when she said who's this Phina person (the other name to choose from). I have to say Phina acted with more dignity that I would have done when she just said "it's me". I'd have slapped Lauren.

wtf is she doing with an agent anyway ... she's a journalist (and not one that I've heard of either!).

David had the full measure of her straight away - I'm so glad he confronted her, she squirmed like the worm she is didn't she!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Lauren Booth
Dolores Wrote:pontificating about Tony Blair and her sister in law

Cherie is her half sister isnt she ???

I cant stand the woman ... and she is such a weird shape !!!

I dont know what newpaper she is a journalist for, but why oh why would they want someone like her :unsure:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
15-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Lauren Booth
whoops! yes you are right Bonsai.

... still don't like her though!

I hope she gets the next bushtucker trial!
15-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Lauren Booth
Quote:Loved it when she was ADAMANT that it wasn't her agent taht said she'd do anything for publicity!!! Oh how I laughed! I laughed a bit extra when she said who's this Phina person (the other name to choose from). I have to say Phina acted with more dignity that I would have done when she just said "it's me". I'd have slapped Lauren.
THis made me PMSL, she made herself look like a complete prat, and the look on David's face was priceless..
Find all posts by this user
15-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Lauren Booth
Buzz Wrote:THis made me PMSL, she made herself look like a complete prat, and the look on David's face was priceless..

LOL Buzz..... she really made an utter arrrse of herself. In fact, I think she's done so since Day One.

David Gest, despite being a self admitted snob, has her spot on when he says that she uses other people for publicity. She used him before she got into camp and has used Cherie and Tony Blair whenever possible.

She is supposed to be the "Janet Street Porter" of the camp and is so far managing to make her look endearing....

Notice when she was screaming bloody murder about the spider in her bed, that none of the camp took any notice for ages? IMO, its not just David that has taken a dislike to her.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Lauren Booth
At least everyone had heard of Janet Street-Porter. I had no idea who this woman was
15-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Lauren Booth
There is something ugly about this woman, both on the inside and on the outside.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
15-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Lauren Booth
survivorfan Wrote:There is something ugly about this woman, both on the inside and on the outside.

I agree. I also think that about Jan Leeming, who is pretending to be something she isnt (ie. an emotional, nice lady when she actually comes across as snappy, dislikeable and irritable when the mask dropped during her trial).

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Lauren Booth
survivorfan Wrote:There is something ugly about this woman, both on the inside and on the outside.
I have to agree with this, actually. I get the feeling she only went in there so she can dish the dirt on everyone else when she gets voted out.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
15-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Lauren Booth
I had to giggle tonight when she was "performing" with Phina and she said she used to go to loads of "hip hop clop clubs"! lol .. wonder what they're like?:unsure: