Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee *massive spoiler*
06-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Lee *massive spoiler*

Not sure if this will be on tonights show but.......

................................................................................​..........
................................................................................​.......

Lee has gone ballistic and wrecked the Beach Hut !!!!!!!!!!! The lads were given some time away (but secretly went to the Secret Suite to watch the girls on the plasma screen).

The girls thought they were alone and unobserved and so went into girly overdrive, talking about the men. Colleen told them all that she was going to tell Lee that she felt nothing for him etc etc etc..........

Lee apparently went absolutely bloody mental, yelling stuff like :- Ahhhhve bin pleeehhhed!!!! Shis plehhed wi' me feeeeelin's lads!"......(:laugh: - sorry lol)

He then went storming out, with Brendan running in front telling Colleen to prepare for an onslaught!

Lee went on to wreck £3,000 worth of equipment by wrecking the Beach Hut !

What a deluded little fart he is but tut tut tut Colleen - onto the naughty step for you methinks...... leading boys on never works !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Lee *massive spoiler*
Colleen came out of this looking foolish and a player.

Lee came out of it all looking like an immature, arrogant nobhead.

07-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Lee *massive spoiler*
I agree Pan, they both made themselves look very stupid :wacko:

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Lee *massive spoiler*
What a nasty piece of work Lee turned into when he found out that Colleen wasn't interested - the way he turned on Bianca was just plain nasty.

Do you think he shaved his head as part of his mourning the end of his imaginary relationship?
07-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Lee *massive spoiler*
Not sure Minks, but he now looks like Gollum. He just so does not suit a shaved head !!!

And how many times did he say last night, "Ahhhhhve invested a lorrraaaaa tiiiiiiiime wi' you Colleeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn" - just stopping himself from saying, "An' ahhh want me munnehs worth!"....:mad2:

08-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Lee *massive spoiler*
hahahaha!! Did you see last night? He kept looking in the mirror and saying 'I look effing great, don't I?' urgh!! :sick:
22-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Lee *massive spoiler*
Lee has got to be one the most irritating people ever to have to live with. :wallbash:
I watching the live feed last night and thought he deserved another thump from Brendon. He kept going on about how he'd been 'wronged' for about 30 minutes - Callum kept telling him to shutup and he just wouldn't listen. He would change the subject for about 2 sentences then start up again.

What I don't understand is Kate Lawler actually seems to fancy him :sick:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
22-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Lee *massive spoiler*
Ghost Wrote:Lee has got to be one the most irritating people ever to have to live with. ::

I agree, his whining voice droning on usually in a self pity mode really gets on my wick.

I cant believe how any woman in her right mind would ever fancy him. He is messy, teenage stroppy (although he is supposed to be 23 or 24?) and looks about 11.
22-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Lee *massive spoiler*
I loathe his Baaaahnsley whine. Brendan deserves a medal for punching Lee in the head. Six times apparently, one for every week he has irritated him. Lee is now sporting a lovely cauliflower ear.... :thumbsup:

22-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Lee *massive spoiler*
MariaRob Wrote:I agree, his whining voice droning on usually in a self pity mode really gets on my wick.

I cant believe how any woman in her right mind would ever fancy him. He is messy, teenage stroppy (although he is supposed to be 23 or 24?) and looks about 11.

I watched this last night and could not get over how much Kate Lawler has let herself go, not so much in fancying Lee but she looked ill!

Wish there had been the cameras in the limo, looks like we missed a good on!

And Sophie and Brendon - match made in heaven, both are so totally in love.........with themselves!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leo ** Spoiler ** Ghost 4 2,160 18-08-2006 11:04 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  **Bianca Spoiler** MariaRob 2 2,069 08-08-2006 10:13 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  The Danan **SPOILER** MariaRob 4 2,236 08-08-2006 09:26 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Shane **SPOILER** Cjem spud 2 1,782 07-08-2006 03:02 PM